Chapter 10: Corruption is Better than Ever

Some Time Ago - During The Fall Formal and Prince Who Funk The Night Away

While Blue and his friends was attending the Fall Formal, something else was happening in another part of Canterlot.

In an cafe, the partons inside were arguing while being oblivious to an eerie green fog in the cafe flowing around, 3 mysterious girls were around the corner singing as there red pendants glowed a bit. The 2 girls took of there hoods and showed there faces. The one in a green sweater, she has Purple and light blue ponytails, she was annoyed, as the light blue girls with dark purple lines on her hair see her. This 2 were Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk.

Aria Blaze: That was barely worth the effort Adagio

Aria Blaze: That was barely worth the effort Adagio. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal.

Adagio: I don't even know what to do girls

The same person from The Fall Formal walks inside the cafe and saw Adagio, Sonata and Aira while smiling.

???: Well, it a pleasure too meet you girls!!

The 3 girls all looked behind them and saw a person. The same person who Blue and his friends defeated during the Fall Formal.

Aria: Who are you?!

???: I'll tell you later, but I would like you girls to help me with something.

Adagio: What do you want?!

???: I know that you girls aren't from this world, not only that, you lost people who were your family. I don't have enough power in me, but I know how to help you get your magic back.

Aria, Sonata and Adagio looked at themselves and looked at the person.

Adagio: How??

???: There is this school that is not far from here, I want you to join the school, get to know them, but you need to be aware of a boy and 7 girls, because this boy, defeated me and his name is Blue Spletzer!! I want you to keep a close eye on him and start to corrupted him a bit, I got something so that he won't be in the way of my plans.

Adagio, Sonata and Aira looked at each other. Adagio nodded at him as he walked away.

Sonata: We better get going so we can get to school then.