5:Ordinary Man and his Dog

Meanwhile, a battle was happening at the top of the mountain.

“And I even wondered what monster could be so ruthless! So it is just a Leopard Monster!”

“Leopard Monster, give back the girl to us! And we will consider keeping your dead body in one piece!”

The two young men were high in spirits, along with a young woman, the trio surrounded the Leopard Monster in a triangle.

“Ha-ha-ha! Three tiny stinky kids trying to slay monsters, aye? How brave of you. Today, I, Lord Leopard, will eat all of you!” the Leopard Monster laughed, as his body transformed into the shape of a human, though his legs and head remained as a leopard.

“Cut the nonsense, bring it on!” The trio positioned their long swords in front of them, they touched the swords with one finger in unison and called out, “Yujianshu!”

In an instant, the three swords elongated toward the sky, forming the shape of a pyramid that trapped the monster inside.

“Roar!”

The Leopard Monster roared and a golden demon Dan flew out from his mouth. The Dan glowed in a mysterious red light which formed into a light shield surrounding the monster.

Vroom!

The long swords were unable to penetrate through the light shield. The three cultivators were startled in disbelief, “How could it be?”

This was the first monster they faced after completing their cultivation. At first, they thought they could use this opportunity to make a name for themselves. Unfortunately, the first monster they faced was way out of their league!

“Hah! Did you think you can be the hero after cultivating for a few years? I, the Leopard Lord, have cultivated for two hundred years, I can easily kill you three with one finger!” The monster announced with pride, with a sharp flash in his eyes, three red lights glared out from his eyes directed at the trio.

The trio had no time to escape. They fell onto the ground instantly, their swords lost the shine simultaneously and fell onto the ground with them.

The monster kept its demon Dan away and looked at the three cultivators from head to toe, and he finalized his gaze on the young woman. He licked his lips with excitement, “Oh look at you, female humans have yummy flesh, I’m sure you will taste delicious.”

The two men panicked, they growled, “Monster! If you dare to lay a finger on Junior, I’ll kill you!”

“We’re the disciples of Wanjian Immortal Sect, our Sect will fight you till your death!”

“Look at your desolated surroundings, what am I afraid of? I’ll now eat your beautiful Junior right in front of you, one bite at a time!” The monster declared cruelly.

The trio was frightened, the looks of fear and disappointment appeared on their faces. The two young men cried out, “Let go of our Junior, why don’t you eat us first?”

The monster ignored them, he gradually approached the young woman.

Suddenly, a loud galloping sound was heard.

A glint of hope appeared on their faces, they looked up to see who was coming to save them.

Unfortunately, all they saw was a black ordinary dog walking toward them. Seeing that, their hope dissipated instantly, leaving them in complete despair as if falling from heaven to hell.

The Leopard Monster said coldly, “What is an ordinary dog doing here? Lord Leopard is in a good mood today, I’m not going to eat you, get out of the way!”