31:Scolding The Heavens

Chapter 31: Scolding The Heavens

The rest of them stared at Bai Wuchen in disbelief.

“Experiencing the law of nature?”

Zhao Shanhe was still smug about being able to break through to the Out of Aperture realm. However, upon hearing this, he felt bitter.

What realm must one be for one to experience the law of nature!

“I once read from an ancient book stating that above the Immortals, there are Saints. I’m guessing this is the ability of a Saint,” the Holy Emperor speculated.

Bai Wuchen nodded. “No matter what, Mr. Li’s realm is way beyond our imagination.”

They all climbed up the mountain in awe. As the group arrived at the gate of the four-part architecture, the eyes of the Holy Emperor and Luo Shiyu widened in shock. They trembled vigorously as if they had been cursed with a spell.

Their gazes locked on a piece of jade that was hung on the gate. Their brains buzzed loudly.

“Dad, this… This is…” Luo Shiyu swallowed her saliva as she stuttered in disbelief.

The Holy Emperor nodded with a serious look. “This must be it. There are still traces of its original form on this jade.”

“How can it be? This is unbelievable!” Luo Shiyu was immensely shocked.

Bai Wuchen exclaimed, “You can tell how impressive this jade is just by its look?”

If he had not watched the jade transform into a phoenix, Bai Wuchen would not have known how impressive this jade was. On the surface, it seemed like a nice jade pendant.

“I’ll be honest with you. This jade was a gift my daughter gave to Mr. Li to thank him.” The Holy Emperor said, “However, it was only an ordinary jade pendant.”

“What!?” Bai Wuchen cried out with disbelief.

In other words, Mr. Li turned an ordinary jade into a talisman!?

The Holy Emperor exclaimed, “I cannot believe this either. Mr. Li has such impressive skills! He must’ve disliked the jade for its lack of Insights and added onto it to give it more Insights.”

“It’s not just about the Insights. This jade pendant is no longer an ordinary object!” Bai Wuchen said with a bitter smile as he described the incident, telling them how this jade pendant transformed into a phoenix and killed the Sword Demon.

The Holy Emperor and Luo Shiyu stared at him with their mouths open, unable to speak a word.

An ordinary jade pendant was transformed into an immortal weapon? This was unbelievable!

Zhao Shanhe reminded, “Holy Emperor, why don’t you have a look at the couplet hung by the door?”

Hearing that, the Holy Emperor and Luo Shiyu stared at the couplet. Suddenly, a strong wave of Insights washed over them. Upon reading it, they felt like they had been transformed into ordinary people who had been working hard in their pursuit of immortality.

There were merely eight words on it, yet it contained so much Insight.

This was terrifying! Incredibly terrifying!

“The skill of a Saint! This must be the skill possessed by a Saint!”

The Holy Emperor mumbled unstoppably. This expert turned stone into gold, trash into treasure. He had to be a Saint!