6:What A Friendly Immortal

“Huh?”

Li Nianfan walked over and picked up a golden pearl beside the leopard. The golden pearl was not too big, it was quite cooling as Li held on it, it had some weight.

“What’s this?”

“This is Monster Leopard’s demon Dan,” Bai Luoshuang replied.

“Oh I see, so this is the demon Dan.” After checking the Dan out of curiosity, he handed it to Bai Luoshuang, “You all defeated the monster, you deserve to keep his Dan.”

However, Bai Luoshuang’s face turned pale instantly, she staggered backward and said cautiously, “If Mr. Li fancies, please keep this Dan.” She almost cried out of fear, this expert was definitely testing her honestly. If she kept the Dan, she might as well be dead!”

“Mr. Li, the defeat was pure luck! We can’t keep his Dan,” Luo Hao added in, while Qin Zhu nodded vigorously.

Li Nianfan looked at them strangely, his impression of the cultivators was affected. ‘Why are the cultivators so friendly nowadays?’ he thought.

The first cultivator he met was Luo Shiyu, who was overly polite, and now this trio as well. They even offered to let him keep the demon Dan! How rare!

Perhaps the Immortal Realm he transmigrated to turned out to be a peaceful Immortal Realm? Although he was not a cultivator, he knew how precious the demon Dan was. It was the essence of the monster’s cultivation! The Dan was particularly useful to the Immortal Cultivators. The three cultivators not only slayed the monster, they even offered to give him its Dan? How noble!

Li Nianfan shook his head, “You three are too polite! I’m only an ordinary man, why would I need this demon Dan? Keep this to yourself.” He was not cultivating, so this Dan had no effect on him in any way. If he ate it, he could have exploded and die

Bai Luoshuang stuttered, “So...we take it?”

Perhaps they were overthinking. Why would an expert need the Monster Leopard’s Dan?

“This belongs to you anyway,” Li was annoyed at them for being overly polite, “What about this, you take the Dan and I keep the body of the leopard? I don’t mind tasting it anyway.”

Luo Hao said hastily, “Please do! It is the leopard’s pleasure to be appreciated by Mr Li.”

Li Nianfan smiled, “Blackie, you’re in charge of carrying the body.”

How could the trio watch Blackie carry the body!?

‘The expert is definitely testing us!’

Qin Zhu rushed forward hastily and said, “Mr Li, I’m strong, please let me carry the body for you. Please don’t wear out your pet!”

“If you insist, thanks!” Li replied happily, amused by how kind and polite these cultivators were!

Li Nianfan carried Nanan in his arms, and the group of four and a dog returned to the Fallen Town.

Seeing that Nanan was safe, Auntie Zhang was extremely grateful, she cried with gratitude, “Thank you so much, Master Immortals. Thank you, Mr Li.”

“Auntie Zhang, the monster was slayed by the three cultivators, I didn’t do so much.” Li explained.

Of course the three cultivators were too scared to claim the credits, they quickly denied:

“You’re being too polite, Mr Li. You deserve all the credits!”

“Without you, Mr Li, we’re no match to the monster. Thank you so much.”

“Yes, we got lucky today, what we did was incomparable to what you did!”