Prologue - New Season, New Start

[Word count - 1,890]

A/N #1: Hello, everyone. Welcome to The Soul Within. If you read the description of the book, then you'll know that this is the second book to The Music Within. There's going to be a lot more drama in this one, so if you're one for it, then this is for you. Without further ado, let's dive into the prologue, shall we?
______________________________________

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

The sunlight was hitting me in the face when I woke up this morning. It took me a while to be fully awake, though. I looked at the time on my phone, and I let out a small sigh.

"Okay, I better get ready to go to work." I said and got out of bed. It was a good thing that it was the weekend, and I didn't have to go to school today.

I made sure to do my morning routine, and by the time I was ready to leave, something caught my attention.

"Ah, that photo..."

It was a photo of me with my 35 girlfriends. Saaya was the one who took it. Seeing this photo puts a smile on my face. It has been a few weeks since I made my decision on who I should be with, and to be honest, I don't regret it at all.

"I wonder if I'll see at least one of them today..." I said to myself.

Oh well, I'll probably see for myself when I actually make myself to CiRCLE.
______________________________________

Location - Live House CiRCLE

I enjoyed my walk to CiRCLE. The autumn weather gave me that nice warm feeling inside. But it was getting colder with each passing day, meaning that winter is fast approaching. As I arrived at CiRCLE, I was greeted by Marina, who smiled at me.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-san."

"Good morning, Marina-san."

"Are you ready for another hard day's work?"

"Yeah, at least I think I am." I said and let out a small yawn.

"Oh, did you have trouble sleeping last night?" She asked.

"Not really." I replied. "I don't think I've woken up this early for work before."

"Well, today is a busy day." Marina said. "Afterglow is scheduled to have a performance here next weekend, so they'll need to use the studio has much as possible."

"That's right, it's been a while since I last seen a performance by them." I said.

"Maybe you motivated them in some sort of way."

"Yeah, that might be it."
______________________________________

Four hours later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Since arriving to CiRCLE this morning, Marina made me work for four straight hours. There was so much stuff that needed to get done. Marina was worried that this was too much for me to handle, but I managed just fine. After hitting the four hour mark, it was time for me to take my break. Normally, Marina would join me during my breaks, but she said she had other things to do, so I was on my own.

As I stepped outside, I spotted two familiar faces: Tae from Poppin' Party, and Misaki from Hello, Happy World!. This is probably the first time I've seen them together before. I wonder what brings them to CiRCLE? I began to make my way towards to find out.

"Hi there, Tae. Misaki." I said and smiled at them.

"Misaki, look. It's our (Y/N)-kun!" Tae said as she stood up to give me a hug.