Chapter 9 - CiRCLE Thanks Party Part 2

[Word count - 4,255]

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV   

The other girls thought it was a good idea to have the CiRCLE Thanks Party, and with that, the event was a go. Of course, there was a lot of work we had to do, and it might be too much for the three of us to do it alone. However, all of that began to change when Marina, Takeru and I were in a short meeting on what we should do for the event.

"So I think for the stage, we can have it outside for once instead of the music hall." Marina said.

"I guess that makes sense." Takeru said.

"Yeah, I think it'll be a pain if all the bands stood on that small stage." I added.

"Exactly, so what do you two think?" Marina asked us.

"I like that idea." I smiled.

"Same, but where would the stage go?" Takeru asked.

"In front of CiRCLE, of course." Marina answered. "There's plenty of room if we can just move the tables and chairs out of the way."

"I see."

"But will it be possible with just the three of us?" I asked.

"I gotta side with (Y/N) on this one." Takeru said. "If we're gonna pull this off, we'll need more hands on deck."

"Good question..." Marina pondered. "I guess we could ask-"

But before Marina could finish her sentence, the doors to CiRCLE opened up, and seven girls walked in on us. It was none other than the seven vocalists from each of the girl bands.

"Marina-san!" Kasumi called out.

"Huh? Kasumi-chan, and everyone else too?" Marina questioned.

"What are you girls doing here?" I asked.

"We're currently in a meeting regarding the CiRCLE Thanks Party." Takeru said.

"We know, and that's why we're here." Kasumi said.

"We want to help you guys out." Yukina said.

This took us by surprise.

"Wait, you want to help?" Takeru asked.

"Of course we do!" Aya said.

"We all had the same feelings." Layer said.

"Even though Morfonica hasn't been around that long as the other bands, we can't thank CiRCLE enough for everything it has done for us." Mashiro said.

"We figured this is the best way to return the favor." Ran said.

"Let's work together and make everyone smile!" Kokoro declared.

"So please, Marina-san, (Y/N)-kun, Takeru-kun..." Kasumi began.

"Let us help you out!" Everyone said together in unison.

The three of us looked at each other, unsure whether or not we should let them help us.

"Well, what do you think, (Y/N)?" Takeru asked.

"Wait, what? Why are you asking me to do it?" I asked in return.

"They're your girlfriends, so if anything, you should respond to it." Takeru replied.

"He does make a good point." Marina chimed in.

I let out a small groan.

"Fine." I said and made my way towards them.