🎅🎄Chapter 5 - Wishing You A Merry Christmas🎄🎅

[Word count - 3,022]

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

It was very early in the morning when I began to make my way to CiRCLE. I couldn't stop thinking about my idea as I went to sleep last night. I just hope that it works, and that everyone will show up.

As I walked inside CiRCLE, Takeru was already there. He was taking to Marina about something. Both of them were surprised to see me.

"Wait, (Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Takeru asked.

"Yeah, your shift doesn't start for another two hours from now." Marina added.

"I know, but I just thought of an idea that I think could be fun for everyone." I said to both of them.

They were confused by what I was talking about. Then I told them about the idea; a Christmas party here at CiRCLE. After explaining my idea, a big smile spread across Marina's face.

"A Christmas party, huh? I like the sound of that." She said.

"But why do you want to have a Christmas party?" Takeru asked.

"Because everyone is doing something incredible with their families and love ones, then you got me who doesn't have anyone besides my 35 girlfriends, and everyone else here at CiRCLE." I explained.

Takeru and Marina expressions began to soften upon hearing that.

"I guess I can see why you want to have a Christmas party here." Takeru said. "But are you sure the girls will be okay with that?"

"I'm sure they will, especially those like Kasumi, Kokoro, etc." I replied.

"And I can ask the owner about it, I'm sure she'll be okay as long as things don't get out of hand." Marina said.

"Thanks, Marina-san." I said and focused my attention on Takeru.

"Takeru, you'll join us, right?" I asked as he let out a sigh.

"Sorry, but I don't think I can." He said.

"You told me you were going to spend Christmas with Aoi-chan, right?" Marina asked.

"Yeah, I was."

I always knew how much Takeru loved her girlfriend, so I can see why he wants to spend Christmas with her.

"That's fine, man." I said. "I hope you two have a good time."

"Thanks (Y/N), and you make sure to have fun yourself."

We gave each other a fist bump and a smile.

"Anyway, I better get going." He said and grabbed his bag. I don't know if it's just me, but there is something weird about that bag.

"Alright, Takeru-kun. Have a safe trip." Marina said.

"Thanks." He said before leaving.

"Now then, I'll go talk to the owner and see if it's possible to hold a Christmas party." Marina said and began to dial the number.

While Marina was on the phone talking to the owner, I looked up at the sky. The grey clouds were darker than they were a few days ago. This was making me a little nervous. Could we expect a white Christmas this year? 

"I hope the weather won't be a problem..." I said to myself.
_____________________________________________

A few hours later...