Chapter 18 - Happy Happy Island

[Word count - 1,765]

The day of graduation...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

The day has finally arrived: Graduation day. I managed to graduate from Senkai Academy, and I heard the third years from both Hanasakigawa and Haneoka managed to have a successful graduation as well. Poppin'Party did a show to send of the third years at Hanasakigawa, and I heard Afterglow did the same thing.

Before my graduation day, I made my decision on what I want to do. No one else knows about it yet, so every time I see Marina or one of my girlfriends, I would tell them it was a secret and just not say anything. But I know I couldn't hide this from them either, so once I sent them saying to come to CiRCLE once they were out of school.

"Thank you all for coming." I said to my girlfriends. "I know it was a bit sudden."

"Not a problem. You said it was important, right?" Hagumi asked.

"Yeah, and it's something I want to share with all of you." I replied.

"So what's the important news you have for us?" Toko asked.

"Remember how you all been asking me what I plan to do after I graduate?" I asked them.

"Yeah, did you make your decision yet?" Ran asked.

"I did, and I decided..."

I paused before saying...

"I'm gonna go to a university in America."

"Nani?!" All the girls said at the exact same time.

"You really plan on going overseas?" Layer asked.

"Yeah, I know it's a bit sudden, but I figured if I found any universities I didn't like, then I would stay here and work at CiRCLE full time." I said.

"When does the classes start for you?" Misaki asked.

"It's starts during the summer in June, so my time here will be limited."

"Then... that means we won't be able to see you for a while..." Lisa said, doing her best to hold in her tears.

"It'll be okay, Imai-san..." Rinko said, holding in her tears as well.

"She's right... We need to be strong and support (Y/N)-kun's decision." Sayo added.

"Onee-chan? Do I see tears in your eyes?" Hina asked.

"As if..." Sayo said while looking away.

"Man... the atmosphere here changed quickly." Tomoe pointed out.

"Pfft. All of you are a bunch of sissys." Chu2 said. Although I can tell she is just as sad as everyone is.

"You know, girls, I do happen to have an idea." Marina chimed in.

"What is it?" Aya asked.

"Maybe (Y/N)-san can spend his time with each of the girl bands one last time before he leaves for America." She suggested.

Everyone, including myself, stayed silent as we tried to process Marina's suggestion.

"You know what? Moca-chan likes that idea." Moca said.

"Yeah, I agree as well!" Ako said.

"Then it's decided! Let's spend as much time with (Y/N)-kun as we possibly can!" Kasumi declared.

"But who should go first, though?" Arisa asked.

"I think I have an idea." I said.

I took small pieces of papers and wrote numbers one through seven on them. Next I folded them and placed them in an empty tissue box.