Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Phone Call

[Word count - 2,583]

A few days after Halloween...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

Halloween was fun while it lasted. After all, I got to spend it with five of my 35 girlfriends. It might not have been a lot of them, but I guess it couldn't be helped. The Halloween special Pastel*Palettes was in was beginning to trend like crazy on the internet, saying that it was the best special they have seen in ages.

Although some of their fans were pissed at the fact that I was hanging out with them a lot and dating, I was lucky that there were some good fans out there who supported me dating them, and began to write harem stories about it. Sounds familiar, huh?

It was starting to get late and I did had to wake up earlier for school. Right when I was getting ready to go to sleep, I heard my phone buzzing.

"That's probably Chisato wanting to say goodnight to me again." 

But when I checked my phone, I noticed that it wasn't from Chisato. It was from a private number. I don't normally answer private numbers, but if I ignore it, chances are they're going to call back, so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, who is this?" I asked in return.

"This is your worst nightmare." They replied. My worst nightmare?

"My worst nightmare? What's that suppose to mean?" I asked them. This is starting to sound a little silly.

"Your judgement day is fast approaching."

And just like that, they hung up. Well, that was... something. I placed my phone back on the charger and began to head to sleep. I really didn't think much about the mysterious caller at first, but I couldn't get their words out of my head.

"My judgement day, huh?"
______________________________________

After school...

Location - Station Entrance

During the school day, I guess you could say that I had a hard time focusing in class. The words that the mysterious caller said was starting to get to me. "Your judgement day is fast approaching." What did they mean by that?

Once school was done for the day, I began to head over to CiRCLE for work. On the way there, I began to see some familiar faces: Rui and Chu2 from Morfonica and Raise A Suilen. But from what it looks like, they started arguing about something.

"I keep telling you!" Chu2 shouted. "I just find them to be impressive, and that is that!"

"And I keep asking you to explain why you find that band to be impressive, but you wouldn't give me a clear answer." Rui said being as calm as she could with RAS' producer.

"Why should I give you if you can't understand me in the first place?"

"Listen, dwarf, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about a band you barely have respect for." Rui said, and I think that is Chu2's breaking point.

"Who the hell are you calling a dwarf?!" She snapped.

"Those who read chapter 6 of The Music Within called you a dwarf."

"What?!"

This was starting to get out of hand, so I began to head over to them and break up their fight.