Chapter 15 - Something That Can't Be Fixed

[Word count - 1,230]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

It's been a few days since I saved Chisato from Ren's clutches. Everyone was happy to see that she was safe, including her parents. I guess this means that I managed to gain the respect of Chisato's father.

It took a while for everything to be normal. For starters, Chisato and Hina apologized to each other for the fight they had. Thankfully, they were able to makeup and that Aya, Maya and Eve so happy that they began to tear up.

They took the body of Ren's father and buried it. Every now and then, I would often see Ren standing by his grave with flowers in his hands. I really want to talk to him and help him find a way to help him deal with his pain, but knowing him, he would just push me away, so I just mind my own business.

At first glance, everything does seem normal again, does it? Well, that's really not the case. The only that was missing was the appearance of Takeru. After all, he was the one who kidnapped Chisato, and even after I saved her, he never showed his face. And his absence means that I have to do the work at CiRCLE by myself again.

"Wow, (Y/N)-san, I'm surprised you were able to everything by yourself." Marina said during another work shift.

"Thanks. After working here for a while, this is pretty much nothing." I said.

Marina giggled.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She said.

"But all the same, it couldn't hurt to lend a helping hand every now and then." I said.

"Yeah, if only Takeru-kun didn't disappear on us..." Marina sighed.

"Marina-san, do me a favor and don't mention that name in front of me." I said.

"Huh? Why not?" She asked, quite confused.

"Are you serious? Do you not remember what he did?" I asked.

"I know, and what he did was unforgivable, but..."

"But?"

"I'm just saying that maybe he had a reason for his actions." She said.

I didn't want to believe what Marina was saying, but I guess she did have a good point. Should I hear him out? Even if I did, it might be hard for me to forgive him, especially since he was the one that took Chisato.

While thinking about this, the doors to CiRCLE opened up and standing before me was none other than Takeru himself. Just seeing him right is making my blood boil. I want to knock him out, but I couldn't because Marina is right there.

"(Y/N), is it okay if we talk?" He asked.

"And why the hell should I talk to you?" I asked. "Didn't you kidnap Chisato and brought her to Ren?"

"I did, but..."

"But what?"

"I didn't have a choice in the matter." He said and avoided making eye contact with me.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I had to do it, so I could save my girlfriend." He said.

"Your girlfriend?" Marina asked.

"That's right." Takeru said and told his story.
_____________________________________________

Flashback - many years ago