Chapter 13 - The Sinister Plan

[Word count - 3,087]

Night time...

Location - Residential Area

Chisato's POV

It was a lovely evening outside as I began to make my way home from my time at the movie set. Pastel*Palettes is starting in a movie that comes out in the summer, so the staff want to spend a lot of time on it as much as possible. Most of the production went well, minus... the incident I had with Hina. Will we ever speak to each other again? I'll never know...

As I was strolling through the neighborhood under the starry sky, I spotted someone ahead of me. It was Takeru. I wonder what he's doing here? He doesn't normally come out this way according to (Y/N). Curiously, I made my way towards him.

"Good evening, Takeru-kun." I said.

"Ah, good evening Chisato-san." He said.

"It's unusual for you to be out here at this hour, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just got something on my mind, and I just couldn't sleep." He replied.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, but enough about me. What are you doing out so late?" He asked.

"Pastel*Palettes was filming for an upcoming movie." I explained.

"That's cool, and I take it you're gonna be the center of attention?" He asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say that." I said as I blushed a little.

"But anyway, I should get going. I'll see you at CiRCLE sometime soon."

I started to walk away, but then... I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I looked back and saw that it was Takeru.

"Actually, Chisato-san, is it okay if I talk to you a bit longer?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Takeru-kun, but I need to rest because I have a busy day tomorrow, so I should really get home." I said and broke my wrist free from his grip.

"But I-" He spoke before I cut him off.

"We can chat when I have the time." I said and tried to walk away again. He was starting to scare me a bit. It's just like before when (Y/N)'s classmate was starting to harass me.

I began to move quickly, but not quick enough. Takeru came up from behind and wrapped his arms around me. I struggled and tried to break free.

"T-Takeru-kun, what are you doing?" I struggled to ask. "Let me go."

"Sorry, but I'm going to need to come with me." He smirked and dragged me off to somewhere.

I tried to look around to see if anyone can help me, but there wasn't a single person in sight. I tried to yell for help, but Takeru placed his hand over my mouth so I couldn't talk. He took me to a white van, then he tied me up.

"When (Y/N)-kun finds out what you did-" I spoke, but he cut me off by putting tape over my mouth.

"Please, he can't save you." Takeru smirked. "No one can."

He closed the door and I was feeling more scared than before. When I first met Takeru, I knew he couldn't be trusted, and I guess I was right. The engine to the van turned on, and started to move. Where was he taking me? And will anyone save me?
_____________________________________________

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV