Chapter 23 - A Trip To The Water Park

[Word count - 1,278]

The next weekend...

Location - Chu2's Penthouse, Living Room

Your POV

It's not even summer yet, and I feel like the heat was starting to get to me. But I just had to power through it, especially since it's RAS' turn to spend some time with me. Last night, Chu2 messaged me saying to come over to her penthouse and we'll think of a plan the day from there.

When I got there, everyone from RAS was already in the living room, expecting my  arrival.

"Good morning, everyone." I said to them.

"Good morning." Layer said.

"Yo." Masuki said.

"Nice to see you again." Rokka said.

"Hi, would you like some tea?" Pareo asked.

"Yes, I would like that very much." I said, smiling at Pareo.

She headed over to the kitchen to make the tea. Meanwhile, Chu2, who hasn't said anything yet, just sat on the couch with her tablet in her hands. She seems to be working on something if she hasn't said anything to me yet.

"Good morning, Chu2." I said to her.

"Yeah yeah, good morning." She replied, sounding quite annoyed.

"Chu2, you could at least put down the tablet while (Y/N) is here." Masuki said.

"Can't. I'm doing something." Chu2 said.

"What are you working on?" Rokka asked.

"Just working on a new music score for our next song." She said. "If you ask me, I feel pretty proud of it."

"That's good and all, but since (Y/N) is here, maybe you can put it down and actually talk to him." Masuki said.

Chu2 groaned as she put down the tablet.

"Hi, nice to see you. Come back another day." She said, not happy to see me. Damn, what did I do to piss her off?

But before I could ask, Pareo came back with the tea.

"Here you go." Pareo said as she gave me the tea and a kiss on the cheek.

I took a sip of the tea she made for me, and I smiled at her.

"This is actually really good. Thanks, Pareo." 

"My pleasure." 

"Now that (Y/N) is here, I suggest we all go out and do something exciting." Masuki said. 

"I agree, but what should we do though?" Layer asked. 

"Well, considering how hot it has been lately, maybe we can go somewhere to cool down." Rokka suggested. 

"Yeah, like a water park or something..." I added. 

"That's it! We can go to the water park!" Masuki said. 

But upon hearing that, Chu2's eyes widened. 

"What?! No! We are not going back to that place!" She said. 

I raised an eyebrow. 

"What water park are you talking about?" I asked. 

Pareo gasped. 

"We're talking about Toconut Park!" She said. "Have you ever heard of it?" 

"No, can't say I have."