Chapter 25 - One Final Show

[Word count - 1,795]

Same day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Thanks to the girls of Morfonica, I was able get an idea in my head. I want to be able to put on one last show for my girlfriends, and I want to do it as soon as possible, but I know getting permission is not going to be easy, so I made my way CiRCLE to talk to Marina about it.

"One last show?" She asked with a blink.

"Yeah. I want to be able to do one last show before I leave for America." I said.

"I don't see anything wrong with that, but do you really want to do this?" Marina asked.

"Yes, so please let me do it." I begged.

Marina said nothing at first, but I think she could tell how serious I was about this, so she let out a smile.

"I understand. I'll allow you to use the music hall as much as you want." She said.

"Thanks Marina-san!"

"Anytime."

"Oh, and can you text the girls to come over?" I asked. "I want it to be a surprise."

Marina nodded and began to text them. I'm going to practice as much as I can now.
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Music Hall

Today is the day I surprise my girlfriends with one last performance. I decided the three songs I was going to sing and practiced all three of them. And now, I'm waiting backstage for my show to begin.

I took a look to see that all of my girlfriends were there. I can hear them talking amongst themselves.

"I wonder what's this surprise Marina-san has in store for us?" Eve questioned.

"She didn't say much other than to just come here." Saaya said.

"Do we really need to be here, though?" Yukina asked.

"I think we should." Layer said. "I'm a bit curious to see what this surprise is." 

"Oh man!!! I can't wait any longer!!!" Kasumi said.

"I know how you feel, Kasumi-chan." Rimi said. "I'm starting to get anxious myself."

I guess I shouldn't keep them any longer, so I made my way on the stage with the guitar in my hand.

"Hi girls, thanks for coming." I smiled.

"(Y/N)? What's going on?" Masuki asked.

"Well, you all know that I leave for America next week, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do..." Rimi sighed.

"After thinking about it, I figured I would put on one final show." I said as I set my guitar up.

"One final show? For us?" Aya asked.

"Yep."

"How interesting." Yukina said.

"This should be interesting." Layer added.

"Best of luck!" Moca shouted.

"You can do it!" Himari added.

All the girls were cheering for me, so now I really can't afford to mess up in front of them.

"Alright girls, here comes the first song: Hurry Up And Save Me!"
_____________________________________________