❤️Chapter 7 - The Perfect Chocolates❤️

[Word count - 4,091]

A week before Valentine's Day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Valentine's day was about one week away, and I felt like I ran into a brick wall about what should I do for it, and who to spend it with. Last year, my Valentine's day was spent going on a date with Rinko, but now, things are different, and I better come up with something before Valentine's day gets away from me.

As I was thinking about this, the doors to CiRCLE and five girls walked in. I looked to see who it was. It was Roselia. Considering that they spend their time at the agency, I was surprised to see them come to CiRCLE. Marina, who was working behind the front desk as usual, gave them a smile as they walked in.

"Hello, girls. It's a been a while since all of you were here, huh?" She began.

"Hello, Marina-san. It's has been a while, hasn't it?" Yukina said.

"I take it you're here to use the studio room?" She asked. 

"Yes. We've been so busy at the agency lately that we wanted to come here as a nice change of pace." Sayo said.

"Not only that, but these two were quite desperate to see (Y/N) again." Lisa said as a teasing smirk appeared on her face.

Yukina and Sayo began to blush the moment they heard that.

"That was not the reason." Yukina said.

"How can you assume just a thing?" Sayo asked with a serious look on her face.

"Relax, I'm only joking." Lisa chuckled.

"Well, regardless of your reason..." I chimed in. "I'm so glad you girls were able to find the time to come here."

"We're glad to be here, too!" Ako said as she ran over to give me a kiss. I kissed her back as Rinko came over towards me.

"Yes... we've been... missing you... very much." Rinko said as she gave me a kiss as well. And of course, I kissed her back.

"And it's a good thing that we have a studio room ready for you." Marina said.

"Thank you." The girls said and bowed.

"By the way, where is Takeru-kun?" Lisa asked. "I haven't seen him in ages."

"Yeah, he told me he might be a bit late." I replied.

"Considering where he lives, I don't blame him for being late." Sayo said.

"Oh well, let's not worry about him." Yukina said. "Let's go to the studio and start with rehearsals."

The other Roselia girls agreed with her, and began to head over there. Not long after, the doors to CiRCLE opened up again. And appearing before us was Takeru, who looked like he ran a marathon.

"I-I made it." He said.

"Ah, Takeru-kun, it feels like it has been forever since you were last here." Marina said with a smile, then handed him a bottle of water.

"You're not mad at me?" He asked before taking a sip of the water.

"Not at all." She replied, grinning from ear to ear. Marina is such a good boss.

"Thanks for understanding." Takeru said as he let out a sigh of relief, but his troubles were far from over...

"But for being late, I do have to punish you somehow..." She said and began to trail off a bit.