25%

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
________________________
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 "𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞" ®

»» "After all these years, you say something now?" I scoffed, unbelieving what Alfred had Just told me? We were now in the living room, Just the both of us. Given the fact, he dismissed Scarlett to her room to give us a little more privacy.

"I've wanted to say something Illani. Believe me, I did. It's Just With your mother around you while you were younger I couldn't and know since you're all grown up it's hard..", He explained.

Ever since I found out that dad wasn't my dad, I really haven't had time to actually sit down and dwell on it. Or maybe I didn't want to dwell on it. I've been trying to avoid facing it. And I guess it's only so long of running from something that It'll eventually catch up with you.

⤿ ⤿ ⤿

"We need to talk", I said, walking past the living room as I headed down the hall, towards the room to change into my nightclothes.

"Whatchu wanted to talk about mamas?", Stokeley asked, hovering over me, causing me to lay back onto the couch, resting my head onto the armrest.

"Well, for one I just found out that Alfred's my father and two that you knew all along, didn't you?", I asked, gazing up at him, studying his facial expression change.

"I understand you mad and shit, and all of this is a shock to you, but trying to argue with me about how I knew and didn't tell you is pointless. I'm not the only one who held this information from you. Your complete family knew and didn't say a thing to you. I did what Alfred asked me to do. Which was bringing you around the shop sometimes? I didn't think me and you were going to..."

⤿ ⤿ ⤿

"Aye, I Wanna talk to you bout' sum", He said, changing his expression to something more serious as I glanced up at him, confused at what he'd want to talk about.

"Sure, Wassup?"

"Last night when we were sleepin-"

"Aww man, no breakfast?", Ayala complained as she came into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

"We're stopping at Alfred's so go get ready, and what did you wanted to talk about?", I told Ayala before shifting my attention back over towards stokeley.

"Nun", He replied before walking off towards the washroom. Confused as ever, I didn't have time to question him.

⤿ ⤿ ⤿

"Just answer the damn question"

"Fine.", She said, placing the wine on the counter while returning the glare of hatred.

"Since you Wanna know so damn bad. I wasn't going to tell you because it was none of your damn business. However, I should've sent you to go stay with his ass long time ago. Messing around with him was a mistake, just like your ass."

"Now does that answer your question", She rhetorically asked in a cold, stern tone as she sent daggers my way. She went back to her wine, fixing her a nice frosty glass.

⤿ ⤿ ⤿

"Aubrey, What-what the hell are you doing here ?" , I asked, opening the room door, slightly jumping as I felt my heart flutter.