22%

I lied , this is not a filler I repeat THIS IS NOT A FILLER ‼️ This chapter holds all the questions you've been asking. So please don't skip this bitch.

Also a lot of you have been messaging me asking about how do you start your spiritual journey. And to sum it up , you're basically on your spiritual journey now in a sense.

However those who don't believe in religion is called spirituality and those who do are called religion. A spiritual journey is basically you living your own life , experiencing things for you.

However if you want to go in debt , because I got a feeling I have a few sensitive readers and they might not agree to what I'm saying , which I don't care. Private message me your number and I'll create a group chat , so you could understand it more & want feel lonely on your journey.

[ Sisters Forever ♡︎]

April 27, 2003 Tuscaloosa , Alabama

April 27, 2003
Tuscaloosa , Alabama

[𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗮n𝗶 ꨄ]

"Illani did you do your homework ?" , Mother asked as we sat around the table , eating the dinner she had prepared earlier.

"No ma'am not yet..", I replied at ease , for fear that she might fuss at me. In which I knew it was bound to happen.

"And why is that young lady ? It's 7 pm ! You had from the time you got out of school and now to do your homework. What's the hold up ?" , she asked , looking up from her plate , sending a glare my way.

"I don't know ?" , I mumbled , looking down at my plate as I felt Aubrey and Devon's eyes fixed upon me. It's not that I forgot to do my homework , I avoided doing it by playing outside all day.

"I don't know is not an answer" , She said.

"Honey it's still hours in the day. She can finish it tonight. Why don't we enjoy the dinner, shall we ?" , Dad said walking into the dinning room , which caused the feeling of worry to go away. Although I knew she hated when dad stepped in and said something.

They'll probably be arguing tonight whilst were sleeping.

"Where have you been ? It's almost 7..." , Mother asked , watching as father took a seat at the table.

"Daddy Daddy Daddy !" , I said , excitedly with a giant smile plastered onto my face , wanting to get up and give him a big hug. Although I knew mother would disagree and tell me to eat my nasty food.

"Hey dad" , Devon said , along with Aubrey while they smile from their plates.

"Hey you three , how was school ?" , He asked , settling in as he picked up the fork beside him , seeming to cause mother to get upset.