19%

What we not finna do is act like I ain't take a break to focus on my self and better myself so I could come back and write these stories

However this chapter might be wack cause a lot of you were asking me to update and I hate yet love when y'all say that.

so this book is almost ending & I was thinking about another Stokeley fanfiction or a Jahseh one , either way. The storyline would be on no pretty little liar shit but like a girl in college and her professor have a little entanglement...

That sound cute doesn't it ? However Both Jahseh and Stokeley will be perfect for the job.

Oh well we'll just have to a lil toot toot and a lil beep beep.

[ Iʟʟᴀɴɪ ꕥ ]

"You think they believed it ? Well most of all you think she believed it" , I asked , looking over at Stokeley while placing a fry in my mouth

"They don't have a choice" , he replied , reaching into the food bag , also getting a fry out. We were sitting in his truck , on the far end of town.

The sun was setting and it was getting dark. Which was the perfect time for us to carry on with the "business" of his.

"I'm saying but like do you think she believed that act ? What if she knows it's fake , Although I was a pretty good actor you gotta give it to me" , I said cheesing , gassing my self up , replaying the whole thanksgiving incident in my head.

"Although you was acting like you were really feeling it.." , I added , thinking of how he played his role a little too well.

"As long as we pretend to keep our distance and play our cards right we straight stop worrying shawty" , He said as I huffed , releasing the weight on my shoulder hoping he was right.

The Day before thanksgiving  , which was the day he introduced me to Ayala, we sat at Alfred's. After minutes of building up my confidence , I finally had the guts to tell him about Aubrey Cheating on him.

Only to my surprise he already knew about it leaving me astonished. Through that naive act he was putting on you could say he fooled me and still has Aubrey fooled.

I really thought he was a dumb piece of shit. I guess that makes me the dumb piece of shit. After talking about the situation we agreed on thanksgiving and the whole act.

Yet the final plan he had in mind he never explain or told me it. Instead he told me not to worry about that , and leave it up to him. As if I could do that , however if he says leave it up to him then I have no option.