5%

[Illani]

"Mmmmm Stokeley , this is So good" , I moaned in his ear , teasing him a bit , due to the goodness of the food.

"Are you done ?" , he asked as he sat back in his chair.

We were currently at some Burger parlor , but it sold more than just Burgers. After numerous times of begging and complaining on how I couldn't wait until 12 to eat , he gave in and decided to take me out to eat.

I was unfamiliar with the place and never heard of it. It was located in the cut and ran by a family. Seems to be getting very little business.

"I know you're hungry"  , I said as I waved the French fry under his nose causing him to push it out my hand.

"No , but I'm ready to leave" , he said as he huffed indicating he was a bit frustrated.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Fine but I'm taking this to go" , I implied as I began wrapping my burger back up. I barley took a bite out of it and we literally just go here.

"I don't care what you do as long as you hurry the fuck up" , He said as he got up from the chair. He began walking to his car  , leaving me behind.

I hurried and grabbed my food as I made my way over to his car.

"Rude" , I mumbled as I struggled to get into the passenger sit. My burger dropped on the ground causing me to groan out of Frustration.

"Could you hurry up?" , Stokeley asked.

"Could you stop fucking rushing me !? Gosh" , I said shockingly because I never raised my voice or talked back to anyone.

"I-I'm sorry..it's just I have so much going on right now" , I apologized which I knew I shouldn't have but he was my boss and that was quite rude of me.

"No need to apologize, just hurry up.. Don't even bother picking the burger up..I'll buy you another from somewhere else" , he said.

Which in fact was a bit surprising to me.

I completely got into his car and closed the door. I was a bit embarrassed and frustrated so I didn't bother on talking. So I stared out the window as he began pulling off.

On the ride back , he didn't stop at any fast food restaurant or any food place. In fact he just went straight home which confused me.

As we pulled into his drive way and he placed the car in park , I slightly looked over at him as he began unbuckling his seat belt.

He opened the door as I stayed seated in the passenger seat with my seat belt still clinked.

"Is there any reason why you're still seated ?" , he asked looking at me.

"I'm not getting out until you take me to go get my burger..after all you're the reason I don't have one right now" , I said refusing, as I folded my arms.

He shrugged his shoulders as he closed the door placing the keys into his pocket. I gasped shockingly , as I covered my hand with my heart.