10%

DONT BE A GHOST READER , LEAVE COMMENTS BABES 😳🖤.

{ Illani }

Me and Stokeley ran over to the couch , practically trying to beat one another over there. I sat down first leaving him having to be the one to put the disk into the game.

He did just that , handing me the other controller. As the game was coming on we kept exchanging challenging words.

Basically telling each other that each other couldn't stand a chance in the game. Seeing him smile actually brighten up my mood.

At first I wasn't even tryna make him smile or even laugh at that. That was until the words of what his mother said appeared into my head.

"Just keep my baby smiling like that , promise me ok ?"

"Scoot over" , he mumbled getting ready to sit down. I did as told and we both looked up at the Tv , waiting for the game to load.

Soon enough it did and we had to choose our teams and players. I had literally no experience with this game. The only time I did was when I was younger and I was snooping through Devon's room.

Accidentally fucked up his whole game system causing him having to reset his whole thing. All I wanted to do was to play GTA.

A couple minutes into the game , and clicking random buttons on the controller I had surprisingly been up by 4 points.

"What was all that talk from earlier ?" , I asked teasing Stokeley a bit , seeing him frustrated obviously at the fact I was beating him.

"Shut the fuck up" , he mumbled , aggressively clicking his fingers against the controller. I laid back onto the couch , fully intense in the game and seemingly comfortable around my boss.

I was taken in from the sight of Stokeley being engulfed and happy from the game , that my focus on the game seem to temper.

When he was actually happy he was such a beautiful being internally. Don't get me wrong he was handsome on the outside too , but I shouldn't look at him in that manner.

That's wrong on so many levels.

He had a nice goofy personality, which I hardly see him express. And if we're being honest I don't think he's expressing it all with me right now either.

Knowing this moment wouldn't last for ever , because in the morning reality and work like would hit us both. However for him it'd change him into a whole different person.

"Look who's talking now" , he said with a raise of a brow causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

He was up by 10 points and I don't even see how , or why. It wasn't that long ago I was winning.

"No fair you're cheating !" , I said furrowing my eyebrows , still fixated on the game a bit more intensifying more.

"Babygirl I don't cheat" , he said causing me to chuckle.

Yeah but your fiancé does. I still can't seem to fathom the fact she straight up cheated on him. However when we were little and lived in Alabama  I could tell she loved Richard very much.