3%

I'm currently not in a good state of mind as I write these stories. Although they are the only thing that brings me happiness. One day my stories will blow up..one day...
[Ski POV]

 I looked over at Aubrey raising an eyebrow so she could know I was serious

"I'm so serious right now babe" , I simply said before cutting up my steak and eating some. Everyone awkwardly went back to eating. A weird form of silence took over the Dining room.

It didn't phase me a bit. Actually it calm me down and soothes me a little. Aubrey family have to much going on and I really didn't like that. I liked peace and quiet.

Everyone in her family were loud and full of mess , lies , and disguise. Except Illani. She's always been a Mystery to me. She's not like her sister. She's not like her mother. She's not like her brother. She's a little like her dad.

He doesn't say much , he talks when talking to. Which I liked. I don't know why I did what I did , but I did it.

I didn't really like the way they treated Lani nor did I care how they treated her , but I know how that feeling feels like , so I thought maybe I should have done something.

"Pardon me" , Lani excused herself from the dining room table. I'm sure no one even to much cared, well her brother seem to take notice. Everyone else ate their food.

[ Illani POV]

I got up from the dining room table and excited out of the dining room

I got up from the dining room table and excited out of the dining room. I needed to process what just went down.

I walked swiftly to the kitchen. I searched through the cabinets , looking for a glass. Once I found one I filled it half way with water. Taking a huge gulp from it.

I placed the cup down along with my head on the counter. My head was starting to hurt. At times I wish I fitted in with my dysfunctional family.