21%

I'm trying to update how I want , but I do have online classes so it gets difficult.

[ Illani ❣︎]

"Bryson dont start , why are you really here ?" , I asked looking over at him with a hint of frustration in my tone. I was honestly tired of him , tired to the point where I didn't feel like arguing nor raising my voice.

"What I can't be at the zoo like any other person ?" , he said. Stokeley closed his eyes , resting his head on the seat , as his hand still rubbed my thigh.

"No what's the real reason you're here ? Why are you by Stokeley's truck ? Not like you're friends no way." , I said becoming suspicious and curious of his actions.

He was actually scarring me. First he texts himself acting as if it were me now he shows up unexpectedly at the zoo. Coincidence? I think not.

"I noticed it was his truck and I wanted to apologize for the last time we met" , He said which sounded like a full lead on lie.

"Bryson you do know that me and you dated before right ? I am very aware that you are lying.. why are you here ?" , I asked again , this time calmer.

"Can we just talk ? Ever since that night you ain't give me the time or day to explain myself" , he admitted. However I wasn't impressed , still felt as if he was lying about something.

"Talk" , I said.

"Can chat someone else ? Just the both of us ?" , he asked , pointing at himself then me. I saw Stokeley scrunch his face up as his eyes were still shut.

"I don't feel safe talking with you in private" , I said truthfully. Honestly he wasn't the person I remembered talking to awhile ago. He was becoming something he wasn't.

"Oh but you feel safe sitting with this nigga alone in the parking lot ? Come to think about it this that nigga you had answering yo phone ?" , he said now shifting his attentions towards Stokeley who still seemed un-phased.

"Is that all you wanted Bryson ?" , I asked , completely ignoring what he was saying.

"Bitch don't ignore my question. You and ya sister's man gotten really close ain't this nigga pose to be yo boss too ?" , he said now causing Stokeley to open his eyes.

"Chill out onnat Bitch word and get the fucc out my business" , Stokeley said , now sitting up seeming to cause Bryson to grow more furious.

"Hell you see she ain't fuccin' witchu no more. Now get the fucc away from my shit" , Stokeley said. His eyebrows were furrowed and a mug rested onto his face.