20%

Yooo I'm so happy , so NLE Choppa is having a spiritual awakening. He said he was inspired by X also , y'all don't know how happy it makes me seeing another young person waking up to what this world actually is.

He also is on YouTube about his spiritual side and he is now bettering himself ! If he can do it I know y'all can do it !

For further information about the spiritual realm , private message me and I'll send you my number.

Although I would like to say the spiritual journey is not as easy as you think. He's in his beginning phase so everything seems so fascinating and easy and peaceful yet once you continue and have to face your shawdows you'll have to do shawdow work to heal yourself.

You'll become more vulnerable to others people energy. He's so exited right now I wish nothing but the best , however going out and telling others that do not understand you will hurt.

I'm first hand and I know. The first few months I was alone in the journey . I was so excited about telling people about what i learned and meditation that they looked at me as I was crazy.

Making me see that it's going to be hard to be your truer self around people who are on autopilot.

I still am alone but I'm doing better and finding more people who are as serious and don't get distracted by things such as the media.

Oh I call this chapter a deluxe cause of the extra word count. I wanted the humor & seriousness in the chapter yet I wanted to convey my point across.

[ Illani ♥︎ ]

[ Illani ♥︎ ]

- " Go tell daddy we want chick-Fil-A" , I told Ayala. We were laying on the couch in my new apartment , watching a movie but I Mainly was scrolling through Instagram.

Stokeley had gotten out of the hospital two days ago. However he's not in the best condition. Meanings he's not able or allowed to move or do the things he would normally do , until 3 weeks.

Since it was Saturday, Ayala was allowed to spend the night. Although she can only spend nights on the week end , I'm still grateful she gets to spend any time over here.

"No fair I ask him last time" , she said , furrowing her eyebrows as she looked up from the Ipad and at me.

"You a I asked last time ass lie , girl Y'know I asked yesterday and I got fussed at" , I said smacking my lips.