4%

[ Illani ]

I woke up frightened by the sound of my alarm going off

I woke up frightened by the sound of my alarm going off. I squinted my eyes opened and groaned. I reached over on my night stand to turn off the annoying alarm that came from my phone.

Stokeley must be smoking on dicks if he thinks I'm really about to work on Sunday. He might be smoking on them , considering the fact I'm really about to work on Sunday.

I threw the covers from off of me and got out of my bed. Everything seems to annoy me when I'm irritated, so I decided to pull my weave in a low ponytail.

I made my way to the bathroom that me and Shalexius shared and started doing my week day morning routine. I damn sure wasn't doing a morning routine on Sunday.

Mainly because those are the days I'm off from school and free. But I guess not any more. Once I was done with that , I decided to take my time and put my clothes on.

It was current 6:55 and I was suppose to be at his office around 7:00 , but if anyone knows me they know I show up late.

Like extremely late.

There was no need for rushing or anything of that nature , what was the point ? I'm already late.

I grabbed my purse and keys before walking out of the front door. Shalexius was sound asleep on the couch , indicating she was tired from all the working and home work she was doing last night.

As I got out side our dorm and on the school campus , there was barley students roaming around the area.

Well it is Sunday , and usually time people are still in bed or at their parents house whom miss them dearly.

I sometimes wish I had a loving family who cared about me and my well being. Rather than my position in life and how much I make. All of that want even matter when I die , so why should they care ?

Hell cause sure as hell don't.

I got into my Mercedes, that was of course a gift from my cold hearted , rich parents. In there eyes it wasn't much considering they got Aubrey a better car.

They said if I worked more then I'd get more.
Psh work more my ass.

After 30 mins of driving across town , I arrived at Stokeley's house. Approximately 45 mins late from the initial time that I was suppose to been here.

As I got out the car I saw Stokeley from afar sitting on his porch , in his robe without his durag on.

The sight of him made me giggle a little. He looks like a mad angry bird who hasn't had love or friends in years. As I approached the porch , I saw he had a cigarette in his hand.