7%

[Illani]

I sat on my couch , Munching on some popcorn. I was currently in the mist of 'Studying' , but in reality I was watching YouTube on my Tv.

It wasn't much to do , considering it was 5 in the afternoon and I currently don't  have a job. I thought maybe stokes was playing about the whole 'You're fired' thing , but I guess not.

I didn't take it to heart nor did I feel much pain or heart break over it. It was a job , they come and go. Although that'll be a once in a lifetime job. I was really looking forward to that paycheck.

I told Shalexius about it. She couldn't believe it yet she could. Simply cause she know how I act , and how I am. I didn't to much throw a fit or put up a fight.

Luckily he didn't hear me when I said Aubrey was cheating on him. Well , not luckily cause I feel bad for him not knowing and me not telling.

I hate to say it , but that's none of my business.

"This fake as hell , the camera is literally right there. I just saw him look at it" , I said rolling my eyes at the couple who displayed on my Tv.

I was taking advantage of the dorm room , especially since I only have a few more days to reside here.

My phone vibrated against the leather couch I was sitting on. I picked it up , pressing the home button. Seeing I received a text from Stokeley.

iMessage

Stokeley : Meet me at my office , we need to talk.
    [read 5:45]

Illani : Well hey to you to 🙃. I don't get a 'Please' or May' you.... No ? Ok. & I'm not your assistant anymore , so why ?
[read 5:45]

Stokeley: It's important.
[read 6:30]

I hate when people wanted favors , but texted back late. I shrugged my shoulders at the text as I turned my phone off. I got up off the couch and slid my slides on.

I wasn't about to get dressed or change out of my sweat pants because I was way to comfortable.

••••

"Knock Knock" , I said as I opened Stokeley's Office door.

I still had the key to the main building in whole. Honestly I don't even know why I decided to bring my ass back up here. Not like I work here anymore.

I sat in the chair in front of his desk , sitting across from him.

"Sooo" , I said , breaking the silence. He was just sitting there in his chair , at the edge. His eyes was glued onto the computer screen that sat in front of him.

I don't know if he seen me come in , or even heard me. Considering the fact what ever laid on his computer screen seemed to have his attention.

"Fuck!" , he groaned out of annoyance following a huff. What ever it was on the screen was making him mad and irritated. I sat there awkwardly, not knowing to move or to say something else.