26%

IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS

Thank you

𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙮 ☺

"Stokeley Thats you ?", I heard Illani's voice call out from the living room

I closed the front door behind me, tossing my car keys on the side table while taking off my shoes.

"Yeah babe", I mumbled, running my hand down my face, releasing a sigh I didn't know I had pent up.

I walked into the living room, seeing Illini laid on the couch consumed with the book in her hand. Hearing my feet slide against the hard wood waxed floors, she looked up from the book, peaking her eyes above the reading glasses at me.

"Aww what's wrong with mamas baby?", she questioned in a pouting tone, turning her lips downward causing a sly smile to creep on my face.

Walking over towards the couch, she placed the book down and held her arms out for me.  Being the big baby I was, I leaned down towards her to place a small peck upon her lips before laying on her chest.

I felt her small delicate hands caress my back, sending me into a sense of comfort. My nostrils was intoxicated by the sweet aroma upon her skin. I could lay here forever I thought as I buried my face in her chest.

"There there Poor baby", she continued to sooth me as I heard her picking up the book again.

"Where's Ayala ?", I asked, voice becoming muffled as my face still laid in between her tits.

"Upstairs in bed. After we cleaned the house, I got her cleaned up and she volunteered to go to bed. I didn't resist, I figured she was worn out...poor girl", Illani answered.

I stayed quiet, pleased with her answer and not really feeling an urge to respond back.

"What about Aubrey ?", She questioned, turning a page on the book.

"She's staying my moms house for now"

"That's a shocker, why is that ?"

"Can we not talk right now ?", I questioned, bringing my hands to the side of her, as I removed my face from between her chest and looked up at her.

She removed her face from out of the book. I felt her chest heave up, yet she didn't display any sign of irritableness on her face. My fingertips sent small strokes on her side.