𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 1
Making Friends

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

AFTER GETTING YOUR SCHEDULE and classroom number, you walked around the school to get used to it. The hallways were the same, but you can see a few posters here and there. It was actually a lovely school and you feel like you will enjoy your study here.

As you walked, a girl with long turquoise hair held into two ponytails stopped in front of you, "Hi, would you like some cupcakes?" She said, giving you a friendly smile while holding a tray to you. You squealed as you clasped your hands together, "Aw, thank you so much! They look so cute!" You said, taking a pink cupcake and took a bite from it. The girl tilted her head to the side as if trying to remember where did she see you before, "Wait, are you Y/N Kanroji?" When you heard her say your name, you looked at her.

You swallowed the cake in your mouth and nodded, "Yeah, how do you know my name?" You said, giving her a confused look. The girl bounced slightly in excitement, "Oh my god! I knew it's you! The famous swordswoman around Japan! I'm so honored to be standing in front of you!" She exclaimed as her eyes sparkled in happiness.

You freaked out as she looked at you with admiration, "O-oh please don't make it seem like I'm someone important, I just enjoy swordsmanship that's all!" The girl shook her head, "You're an important person, I really admire you." You couldn't say anything to her as your face blushed a light shade of pink.

"Oh dear, she is embarrassing me! Plus, she looks so cute with that bandana!"

You thought, covering your face with your hands, "Thank you..." You uttered in gratitude, but it was muffled. The girl smiled and nodded, "No problem. By the way, my name is Saki, feel free to drop by the Cooking club sometimes."

"It's nice to meet you, Saki!"

You both chatted for a bit before the two of you went your separated ways. Throughout your walk, a lot of people stopped you to talk and even some wanted to be friends with you. Of course being the polite girl you are, you couldn't say no to them. Little by little, you gained a high reputation in the school as everyone was admiring your skill in swordsmanship and fighting.

Eventually, it was now class time. You waited outside the class so the teacher would introduce you to your classmates, "You can get in." You heard the teacher's firm voice and walked in. You stood in front of the class and smiled brightly at them, "Hello, I'm Y/N Kanroji and I'm happy to meet you all. Let's get along." You politely said, closing your eyes to make your smile more friendly. You can hear your classmates speaking up their opinions about you.

"Whoa! She is so cute!"

"I think I have a crush on her."

"I can't believe a famous girl is in our school!"

"Oh my god! I want to be her friend!"

The teacher cleared her throat loudly to get everyone's attention, "Calm down everyone. You can sit there beside Hanako, Y/N. Please raise your hand Hanako." You saw a boy with black hair raise his hand up and you walked to sit in the desk beside him.

The class started and let's just say you weren't paying that much attention, you can just ask your mother to help you out later. Eventually, class ended and it was now lunch time!

You were about to pull out the two bentos when the boy known as Hanako talked to you, "Hey, would you like to have lunch with me and my friend?" He asked giving you a cute smile. You stared at him with imaginary hearts around you while you blushed lightly, "Look at this cute face, he is so innocent that I want to protect him!" You thought while your green eyes sparkled.

"Um... Y/N chan, are you here?"

"Yeah yeah... Sure I will join you!"

The dark haired boy smiled in delight, "Alright, we will wait for him so he will accompany us to the rooftop." You nodded as you started to pull out your bentos. Just then, a boy with orange hair walked into the class with frown on his face, "Come on Hanako, let's-..." He stopped when he saw Hanako chatting with you.

You both looked at the new boy walking toward you, "Oh I didn't notice you, I'm sorry. By the way, Y/N chan this is my friend Osano Najimi." Hanako introduced you to the frowning teenager. You looked at him with admiration, "He looks so adorable with that little pigtail!" You thought and stood up off your desk.

"I'm happy to meet you, Osano kun!"

"Y-Yeah, me t-too."

He then went quiet as he turned away to hide his blush. In his opinion that he will never tell to you, you looked so cute in those pink and green braids and those beauty marks under your sparkling green eyes. He felt his heart about to burst out of his chest and face about to explode from the heat.

Hanako blinked a few times before remembering what he wants to tell the tsundere boy, "Osano, you don't mind if Y/N chan comes with use, right?" Osano flinched for a moment before composing himself, "I don't care!" He exclaimed and turned around to walk ahead of you two.

You and Hanako grabbed your bentos and followed after him while chatting happily. Once you arrive to the rooftop, you sat on one of the benchs on the roof. You were between Hanako and Osano, poor Osano was madly blushing. You three unwrapped the bentos and chanted, "Thanks for the food!"

"Your lunch looks so delicious, Y/N chan!" Hanako exclaimed, staring at your bento. You giggled and picked some of your lunch with the chopsticks, moving it toward his mouth, "Here, have a taste." Hanako didn't waste any time and opened his mouth. He let out a noise of delight to show that he enjoyed the food, "Wow, it's so delicious!" He exclaimed which made you giggle.

You side glanced at Osano only to see him still frowning. You did the same and held your chopsticks toward him, "Try it too, Osano kun!" The said boy flinched when he saw you offering him food. He blushed deeply, but ate the food in your chopsticks, "So, what do you think?" You asked after you noticed that he went quiet.

"It's n-not bad..." He mumbled with a slight scoff, but you heard him and was happy that he liked it. "He likes it! Just look at his adorable red face!" You thought with a dreamy aura around you.

Once you finished the first bento, you opened the second one and was about to eat. However, you heard Osano let out a gasp, "Wait! You're eating a second full bento?!" He exclaimed while you looked at him with puzzlement.

"Oh yeah! I actually have a big appetite, I tend to eat a lot." You explained with an embarrassed smile which made both Hanako and Osano to look at you with disbelief. The younger male blinked a few times, "I never knew you eat a lot, that's kinda... unique." He said, choosing his words wisely so he won't offend you. However, he was surprised when he heard you laugh, "Thank you, okaa-san says the same too."

"Wow, you're so gluttonous."

"Osano! Don't say this about Y/N chan!"

You just sat there while laughing at the two males arguing. However, none of you were aware of the piercing eyes of a certain yandere looking at the two male students with burning rage. He knew his rivals will try and take you from him, but he will never let it happen.