𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter Seventeen
Aso's Crush

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝I love this!❞

THE BELL RANG AS A SIGN that the class has finally ended. However, everyone was groaning as it was now the PE class. You gathered all of your stuff and put them back in your bag. Just then, Hanako walked toward you with a look of exhaustion. It seems like he wasn't excited just like the others.

He whined and held into your arm, "Y/N~ I don't like PE class!" He complained as he faked a sob. You didn't know why everyone dislikes this class for some reason, it wasn't that bad after all, right? It's not the first time you attend this class for sure and up until now it was just simple activities of sports or jogging around the racetrack.

You smiled at him as you petted his head, "It's okay Hanako, it will be exactly like every class." You assured which appeared not to effect him at all. He looked up at you with a frown, "You don't know! Today, Aso Rito will be in charge of our class. The gym teacher has asked him to help her." He told you while kinda looking frightened.

You know Aso is one of the model and popular students in the school. He is very fit and full of energy for the Sports Club leader. You heard that the gym teacher sometimes asks him to help her whenever she has some errands to do, but that never accrued in your class yet. You heard some rumors say that he can overwork the students due to his obsession with sports. However, this never bothered you at all since you like doing sports too.

You stared at him for a moment before giggling lightly, "It's going to be okay, Hanako. I'm sure it will actually be fun." The black haired boy doesn't seem to be convinced as a huff escaped his lips. You sweatdropped while smiling nervously at him, you cannot change his opinion apparently.

You followed your classmates out of the class, making your way to the locker rooms behind the school. You went to the girls room and changed into your gym uniform, "It's not going to be bad." You thought while closing the locker door. Eventually, all of you went to the gym to meet your teacher.

Once you all reached the gym, you stood in a line in front of your teacher who was standing beside a blond boy you came to know as Aso. He had a big bright smile on his face and his blue eyes were shining with enthusiasm. The teacher blew into her whistle to get everyone's attention, "Alright class! Today, Aso here will be your supervisor for the class. I already gave him the lecture plan, so you all have to follow his instructions. Understood?" She stated with a firm and strict tone.

"Understood!"

You could hear faint groans in the background after you all exclaimed the answer to the teacher. In the end, the teacher has left the gym to do her work. Aso placed his hands on his hips, "Alright everyone! We have a lot of work ahead of us, so let's keep the spirits up!" He encouraged with a confident attitude, making your classmates scared of what might happen later.

"Let's start with some warm ups!"

You all did some stretching and hops to prepare your bodies to the actual training. After ten minutes, you started to do some push ups and sit ups which were so much for the students to handle. Your classmates were mostly complaining about how much work he gave them. However, you weren't really bothered with this. Even though he was encouraging them to continue, it never really boosted their spirits to do this exercise. Actually you were used to this kind of intense training thanks to Rengoku being your supervisor for some time. Thus, training like this was like a child's play.

Aso couldn't help but admire how energetic you were doing those exercises. It was the first time he sees someone so competitive and worth challenging. If he's being honest, you're his exemplary opponent that can actually match his hyperactive self. He will check if you're really capable of beating him in the last part of the lecture.

Now, all of you were standing before the racetrack. Aso has his arms crossed, "Okay now! For the last part, we will race! Each three of you will race against me, it will be a one round race for each group!" He explained, still very excited to start the race. Everyone -aside from you- let out a loud groan of annoyance.

The race began and let's just say that nobody managed to outrun the blond male because he was pretty fast for them to catch up. You saw poor Hanako so tired of running and you couldn't blame him for that, you felt sorry for him. Eventually, your turn came with other two students with you. Aso was right beside you as you all prepared yourselves to race.

"Ready. Steady. Go!"

One of the students gave the signal and all of you ran. Both you and Aso were still in the same rank as you both ran, "You're fast! It's the first time I meet someone like you!" He exclaimed with a very excited smile. You laughed as determination took over you, "I still didn't use my full power yet! See you later!" You stated and increased your speed, running past the blond male and leaving him stunned.

A few minutes later, you made it first, followed by Aso and later your other two classmates. Everyone was surprised to know that for the first time someone has defeated Aso in the most thing he likes to do.

The said boy walked up to you, "I'm impressed, you really did beat me in this race. Good job, Y/N!" Aso prised, ruffling your hair playfully. You blushed lightly at his gesture, "My face is red! This is embarrassing!" You thought while looking away from the tall guy.

Finally, the PE class ended and you all were dismissed to the locker rooms to shower and change your uniform. However, Aso couldn't take his eyes off you. It was settled that you have all of the qualifications of his dream girlfriend, clearly he has a crush on you for sure.

"I think I'm in love." He thought while a small blush crept up his face.