𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter Fifteen
Denial

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

AS THE WEEKS PASSED, the rivals started to fall more for you more and more. Especially Ayato since he was the closest one to you because you considered him as your bestfriend. This made a certain silver haired male to send watchful eyes on you.

Aside from the student council members, Megamo has already sat someone to watch over you from a far just in case if Ayato did something to you. However, Ayato just seem to be acting normal around you, not freaking out or doing any weird actions. Apparently, he learned how to compose himself in front of you much to Megamo's dismay.

Nemesis has declared in his daily reports that you befriended all of Ayato's rivals, including Megamo himself. You did encounter him a few times and try to help him, but the silver haired male mostly pushed you away because he wanted to focus more on his work.

He didn't want to let his emotions get in the way of his work. All he cares about is to make his father proud by keeping any danger away from Akademi high, nothing more and nothing less. The fact that there's a yandere in the loose was bothering him, so being friends with you would just distract Megamo. However, he couldn't help but admire how helpful you're toward everyone in school, even the delinquents seemed to respect you.

Megamo was just forcing you away so he doesn't feel anything toward you, but it fails him everytime he sees you from a far. It went to the point where he felt slight jealousy toward the guys hanging around you. For once, he knew that you're special in every possible way. Plus to this, his mother was nagging on him to get himself a girlfriend and this made Megamo think that you might be the one for him.

Right now, Megamo was having a secret meeting with Nemesis to report to him. The doors and curtains were all closed as the two sat there, discussing what Nemesis had learned.

"... Recently, Y/N has been mostly hanging around Osano, Osoro, and Oko. Aishi is not active yet, but this doesn't mean he's not up to something." Nemesis explained, finishing his report. Megamo let out a hum and he interlocked his hands under his chin, "We can't let him slip away, keep watching Y/N. I will set the members to keep an eye on him." He declared, earning a silent agreement from the black haired teen. Megamo then stood up and turned his back to Nemesis, his arms behind his back.

"Listen Nemesis, I don't want what happened back in the 1980s to happen now. That guy should never harm anyone under my watch and being around Ms. Kanroji seems to keep him sane; however, I can risk her safety. You're allowed to approach her, so don't get distracted from your main mission, understood?"

Again, Nemesis only nodded when Megamo glanced at him over his shoulder, "You're dismissed." With that being said, Nemesis left the council room. A sigh left Megamo's lips once he was alone, "This is too much for me." He thought while pinching the bridge of his nose. He sat down on his desk and opened his laptop, opening the students' files.

He clicked on your file and skimmed through the info given by you, "Impressive. Her social skills are great. Not new for a famous girl." He mumbled while still looking through the informations.

"Her grades in the middle school are good too, considered to be one of the top students. You're not a normal girl Y/N, are you?"

A faint smirk appeared on his lips as he continued to read. Welp, you made him interested in you for real this time.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

"Really? That's why you're watching them?"

"Y-Yes, they are n-not humans. I-I'm sure."

It was lunchtime, you and Oko were sitting on a bench on the rooftop not far away from the Basu sisters. It appears to be that Oko thinks that the sisters are supernatural beings who came from another world or dimension. However, you talked to the girls a few times and they appeared to be normal and nice. Yet again, you didn't want to crush his hopes of finding something abnormal in this world.

You forced a polite smile and held his hand, "Well, I believe you. There has to be some clues that made you think like this." You told him and gently squeezed his hand before letting go.

"R-Really? Th-Thanks..."

"No problem, you're my friend!"

Oko blushed lightly when you said this and held his hand, it was the first time someone believes what he says. Normally, everyone would think that he's a creep or a weirdo, but you... you were different. It made him believe that you're a divine being came to guide him.

There was a small glimpses of hope in his tired eyes. However, a divine creature like you should never get ruined by him... a lowlife human. Oko was in denial that you were actually befriending him and encouraging him to do what he likes.

You didn't really mind hanging around Oko, he wasn't bad at all like how the others think. He just has his own way and thoughts of doing things, the difference is what makes everyone special. You yourself are not normal at all because you have a stronger physique than any girl in your age, but you embraced your difference and accepted who you really are. Furthermore, you wanted Oko to always be proud of himself and not to be shy of facing anyone.

You and Oko chatted for a few more minutes before he excused himself to go to the club. You were left alone with a half finished bento and another full one, "The weather is beautiful today." You thought as you took a deep breath. Just then, you saw a new person sitting on the further bench, he had a kinda short black hair. You haven't seen him before, he was definitely new. You also noticed that he was just sitting there with his eys closed, he wasn't eating.

"Did he forget his lunch?" You thought as your eyes trailed to the still closed bento which gave you an idea. You can just give him yours since you don't mind sharing food with others, especially your mother's cooking. Setting your mind on this decision, you grabbed the bentos and went to him, hoping that he wouldn't be rude to you.

Unbeknown to you that it was a part of his plan to get your attention.