𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter Thirteen
The Red Haired Blackmailer

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

TODAY WAS THE DEADLINE for Ayato who was finding difficulty in getting the secret from Info Kun. The yandere male knew something was off about his ally, he would normally give him information as long as he offers him a decent number of photos.

He was left with one option which is killing the guy before he confesses to you. However, this guy known as Haru wasn't an easy target. His personality is heroic, so he had to find a way to dispose of him without much chaos. It was making him frustrated that he was literally losing you, it never crossed his mind that someone will have the guts to confess to you. What made it worse was that you already received a letter of the time and place to meet him much to Ayato's dismay.

Anyway...

You decided to spend the short free time to watch the play of the Drama Club since Kokona is the one who invited you. To be honest, they were really doing a great job playing the roles. You were the only one in the gym with them, so this gave you the first seat... literally. Apparently, Kizano, the club leader, was so fluttered to see you here. He was not hesitant to show his utmost gratitude and affection in his own dramatic way.

After the play ended, you stood up and clapped your hands, "This was wonderful!" You exclaimed with excitement while the club members bowed. Kokona then rushed to you with a big smile on her face, "How was my performance, Y/N?" She asked with hopeful sparkles in her purple eyes. You smiled back, "You did good! I like your role a lot!" You complimented her, making the purple haired girl blush.

"But you can tell that I'm the best between them all, right dear?"

You both turned to the source of the sound to see Kizano himself approaching you with a smug look. You looked at him for a moment before you gave him a smile, "Yeah, you also did good." You complimented him too, but he wasn't satisfied with your rate of his performance. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "Good is a very low rate, I prefer it to be described as fabulous!" He exaggerated with over dramatic confidence.

You and Kokona sweatdropped while having dotted eyes, "I-I guess so..." You said, slightly hesitant to say your words. Kizano walked toward you and held your hand, "I can tell you will be a very wonderful addition to our club, did you consider joining us?" He asked while giving you a seductive look. You blushed a light shade of pink, "I s-still need to think a-about it." You spoke up, totally embarrassed by your stutter.

"Just remember, there's always a place for you here."

"Yeah, I know this."

You wanted to remain as polite as possible, but he was making it difficult for you not to cring. Eventually, the bell saved you which you were grateful for. You managed to escape this situation thanks to the annoying bell. However, Kizano was displeased by this since he wanted to spend time with you. Well, there's still more time for him to meet you or even arrange a date with you.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

The third year boy called Haru was making his way to the cherry blossom tree behind the school, a light blush on his cheeks as he tried to think of how to confess to you. Suddenly, his phone rang just once...

Unknown:
You better not go there.

Haru:
Who are you?
What do you want?

Unknown:
It's not important right know.
Now, I want you to not to go that tree.

Haru:
What the hell?
As if I'm going to listen.

Unknown:
You left me no choice.

Unknown sent an attachment

Haru:
H-How did you?

Unknown:
It's my secret.
Now you don't want Y/N to know that you have murdered someone in the middle school, do you?

Haru:
It was an accident!
I didn't kill him!

Unknown:
To you.
Your father covered your crime with his money.
You're still considered as a criminal to the society.

Haru:
What do you want?

Unknown:
Simple.
Stay away from Y/N and your secret will be safe with me.

Haru:
Fine, but you won't tell anyone right?

Unknown:
Sure, you have my word.

With that, the convention ended. Haru sighed and placed his phone in his pocket. What is he going to gain if everyone thought of him as a murderer? He worked so hard to make everyone forget about this incident in the past. He didn't mean to poison that boy's food, he thought that poison will just give him a stomachache. However, he and his friends picked the wrong poison which resulted in the boy to die. Haru couldn't just ruin what he have built for years just to confess his feelings. So he made his decision to just push his feelings away and keep his reputation.

Meanwhile...

Info Kun chuckled as he saw the boy turn the other way to leave. Now he can make his move and leave his room. He stood up and left the Info Club, making his way to the cherry blossom tree. Thankfully, the hallways were empty, so nobody got to see him. When he arrived there, he could see you standing under the tree, waiting patiently for your secret admirer.

A sly smirk tugged on his lips, "Now I can officially introduce myself to the first person that got my attention." He thought and started to walk toward you. Info Kun was now pretty interested in talking with you and probably ruin some friendships you made in this school.