𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 7
The Unknown Boy

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

YOU HEARD THE NEWS of your teacher moving away from the town. Thus, your lectures will be given by a substitute teacher until they find a new teacher to continue for the rest of the school year. You really liked your teacher, she was very kind, outgoing, and flexible. You just hoped that she would find happiness whenever she goes. 

You were walking to class with Hanako who was complaining about waking up early just to come here. You giggled while covering your mouth, "It's okay, Hanako kun. At least you got to meet your friends here." You optimistically said, trying to encourage the cute boy.

The young Yamada huffed a bit then gave a tired smile, "You're right... I got to see you." He said, mumbling the last part to himself. Once you arrived to class, you both took your usual seats, "By the way Y/N chan, did you hear about the new teacher that will take our class?" He told you, giving you a puzzled look. You blinked your light green eyes and hummed, "I heard about it, but I think it's just temporary until another teacher comes." You declared.

Hanako shrugged his shoulders, "It doesn't matter as long as we will just continue studying."

There were only ten minutes left before class started, so you and Hanako chatted about random things. However, through your conversation, you felt that he wanted to tell you something, but he decides against it. You shook it off and didn't question it as to not invading his privacy. Just then, the melodic sound of the bell rang, singling the beginning of the class.

Everyone took their seats and waited for the teacher, "I wonder who is going to be our new teacher." You thought, placing a hand on your cheek to support your head. You could hear footsteps approaching your class and you assumed it's your teacher. A few seconds later, a man dressed in button-up shirt, black suit jacket and dark red pants walked in. He had chocolate brown hair and a beautiful pair of burgundy eyes, his shirt was left unbuttoned in the chest area.

Was this normal for a teacher to dress up like this?

However, you couldn't deny the fact that he was very handsome... dangerously handsome. You preferred not to remain in class or be around him, as they say... stranger danger.

The man smiled as he placed his notebook on the table, "Good morning, class. My name is Mido Rana, and I will be your substitute teacher. I hope everyone pays close attention." He introduced himself, flashing the class a charming smile. You could hear some admiration sounds from the girls while the boys either groaned or didn't care.

"Alright class, open your books on page 30 please."

The class has started and you put all of your concentration on the lesson. Some girls were just looking at him in a dreamy way, completely awed by the teacher's appearance. After the lesson ended, he gave you some questions to answer about the current lecture. You struggled slightly, but you managed to answer the questions hopefully correct. Mido checked on each of the students for the answers until your turn came.

He approached your desk and leaned forward, "Can I see your answers, dear?" He asked you politely. You mentally cringed at the pet name, but gave him the paper nevertheless. He looked through it with anticipation before giving you a satisfied smile, "Well done, you got them all right. Now darling, what's your name?" He asked you again. You debate whether to tell him or not, but eventually you have to because he is a teacher.

"My name is Y/N Kanroji, Rana sensei."

"Y/N... Hmm, you're making your way to be my favorite."

He placed the paper on the table and gave you a wink before continuing to the next student. You felt something off about his way of saying this, but you hoped that it has no hidden meaning behind it.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

You were having lunch with Ayato, you were still worried about him, so you decided to check on him. To your surprise, Ayato didn't bring any food with him which you considered a very clumsy act of him.

You decided to give him your second bento and insisted on having lunch together in the outside cafeteria. The raven haired boy was quiet all the time while you were the one chatting mostly.

"So Ayato senpai, how are today? Are still sick?" You asked with concern. Ayato looked at you while trying his best to keep an emotionless face, "U-Um... I'm f-feeling good." He told you, mentally facepalming at the stutter. You gave him a smile and nodded, "Good to know!" You said with relief.

You both continued your chitchat while eating your food; however, you both didn't see the red eyes watching you.

A black haired boy with a different school uniform was keeping an eye on you and the yandere boy. His long hair covered one of his eyes...

"What's going on with the targets?"

A voice from his earpiece spoke to him. He pressed a finger on the small device in his ear, "Still in the same location, nothing abnormal occurred yet." He replied with a cold and blank tone.

"Good, keep an eye on them Nemesis. She must not get close to him."

"Yes, Megamo san." With that, the intercom ended. The boy named Nemesis sighed and turned to watch over you and Ayato. Starting next week, he will start to officially attend the school and try his best to get close to you. Megamo has brought him to school and told him to keep an eye on Yandere Kun so he won't hurt anyone in exchange of a good payment.

That was his mission in here and he will have to accomplish it.