𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 8
Dinner Invitation

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

IT WAS THE WEEKEND AND you decided to take a short walk around Buraza town since there was so many shops in there. You decided to wear something casual for your outing so you can move freely. You wore a light pink button-up shirt with a pink woollen jacket, dark skirt, and green to pink socks. As accessories, you had a cute hat with a flower on the side and a pink purse that you wore it across your chest. Your hair was styled in your famous three braids of course.

As you were walking, a very delicious aroma danced its way to you

As you were walking, a very delicious aroma danced its way to you. It smelled like pastries and sweets which was actually what you wanted right now. You looked at the source of the smell and saw it came from a bakery...

Odayaka Bakery.

You knew this name was familiar, but you didn't think much of it as your stomch was growling at you to go and buy some food. You jogged to the bakery and opened the door, hearing the soft bell hit the door gently, "Hello!" You called to see if anyone was here to serve you.

"Welcome to Odayaka Bakery-... Oh! Hello, Y/N."

You looked at the male who talked to you and you were met with a very familiar face. You smiled and walked toward the counter, "Amao senpai! I'm happy to see you, but what are you doing here?" You asked, giving him a confused look. The brunette teen chuckled, "Ah, I work here. My parents own this bakery." He explained, giving you a soft smile.

You let out a small 'Oh' then smiled back, "That's lovely! I wish my parents own a bakery as well." You exclaimed happily, your green eyes sparkling in excitement. Amao gave you a puzzled look, "Huh? And why is that?" He asked while you giggled.

"I love pastries and sweets, I can't just help it!"

"Oh, I have noticed it actually."

You both chatted for a bit before you decided what in the showcase. There was all types of cakes, donuts, croissant, colorful macarons, cupcakes, cookies, and pies. They even make some traditional sweets like mochi and dangos. Your eyes sparkled when you saw the sakura mochi and three colored dango, "Can I please have some sakura mochi and colored dango?" You politely ordered, pointing at the food you want.

Amao gave you a nod and went to prepare your order. You wanted to take them home so you and your parents can eat them after dinner. After a few minutes, Amao returned with a box that had your mochi and dango. You opened your purse and pulled out money, "Here." You held out the money, but Amao shook his head, "Please, it's on the house." He said, gently pushing your hand back.

"What? I can't take them for free!"

"Please, I insist. Plus it's the first time you visit here and I will give them to you for free because you're my friend."

For some reason, Amao felt pain in his chest when he said that you're his friend. However, he didn't want you to be weirded out if he told you that he has a crush on you and you have just met a couple of times at school. Maybe next time he can ask you on a date with him around the town, "Yeah, that sounds like a plan." He thought while mentally giving a firm nod.

You huffed and took the box, "Alright, but next time I'm paying." You said with a pout that made the brunette gawk at you. He chuckled and nodded, "Sure, I hope you enjoy them." He stated, he decided to keep the thought of you being cute while pouting to himself.

After you thanked him, you waved goodbye and decided to leave. You then decided to take a short walk around the town. You sat on a bench and placed the box beside you. Pulling out your phone, you went to contact your old friends. Surprisingly, they were already chatting in the group much to your delight.

You were happy to know that Kyojuro, Shinobu, and Iguro were going to drop by next weekend and you were very excited to meet them.

Your focus on the chat was interrupted by a soft thud near you, a wallet was seen near your foot. You looked up and saw a black haired man a few feet away from you. Picking up the wallet, you ran toward him, "Sir! Please wait!" You called and the man stopped in his place, he was the only one who walked past you.

He looked at you and looked at you with puzzled eyes, "Huh? How can I help you?" He asked.

You held out the wallet to him, "I think this is yours." As you said that, the man started to look around his pockets to check on his wallet, "Oh, this is actually mine. Thank you, young lady." You smiled as he took his wallet from you. You nodded and were about to leave, but the man stopped you, "Wait, aren't you, Y/N?" He asked with a smile on his face.

You blinked a few times and tilted your head, "Huh? Yes, I'm."

"Well, my son never stops talking about you. My name is Ryoichi Aishi, I'm Ayato's father."

You let out a low gasp and bowed respectfully, "It's very nice to me you Aishi san, Ayato senpai is my close friend

You let out a low gasp and bowed respectfully, "It's very nice to me you Aishi san, Ayato senpai is my close friend." You uttered, giving him a smile. Ryoichi chuckled, "I know, why don't you have dinner with us tomorrow? Maybe you can even hang out with Ayato for a bit." He suggested with a friendly smile.

You smiled, "Sure, I would love to!" You exclaimed, showing that you were happy to get invited. Eventually, you bid the man goodbye and pick up your box to take it home. However, you didn't know that Ryoichi had a smirk on his face, his plan has worked...

"My son will get his loved one and this time I will help him."

He wasn't going to let his son get heart broken for the second time and he was willing to do anything, even lying, to make his only child happy.

_______________________

Author Note:-
Hello!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I decided to make Ayato's mother, Ryoba, a male in this story many reasons. I'm also using the appearance made by SAYADESU-the photo above.

Until we meet again!
-Vity💫