𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 3
The Clubs [Part 2#]

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

YOU WENT TO THE GARDENING club that was outside the school building. It was a beautiful garden in the back of the school and you could see various of flowers and plants here and there that caught your attention.

Once you walked in, you could see girls with colorful hairs and flowers on their heads tending to the flowers. Your eyes sparkled in delight when you saw how gentle they were with the plants. A girl with brown hair approached you with a soft smile on her lips, "Hello Kanroji san, it's very nice to see you in our club. I'm Uekiya Engeika, the leader of the Gardening Club." She kindly said, closing her eyes as she kept on smiling. You giggled happily like a little child, "I'm happy to meet you too, I'm looking forward to know more about your club." You stated which made the brunette girl look at you with excitement.

She clasped her hands together, "Oh! You would like to know about our club? I'd be more than happy to tell you a bit about us! To sum it up, we plant flowers, create hedge artwork, and grow veggies! If you join us, you'll have full access to our shed, greenhouse, and garden! Are you going to join our club, dear?" She explained while you looked at her with admiration.

However, you smiled at her apologetically and shook your head, "I'm sorry, I'm still looking around the clubs to see if I'm interested in one, but I will think about it." Your words seemed to assure Uekiya as nodded in understanding.

"Alright, I hope you would consider joining us. Would you like to see around the club?"

"Yeah, I would love too!"

Uekiya took you around the club, showing you what they were growing. Everything was so cute in your eyes that you couldn't help but take a few pictures of some of the flowers you liked. One of the club members walked toward you and handed you a flower crown made specifically for you. The flower crown looked so adorable and you placed it on your head. You wanted to stay with them and have some fun, but you still have one more club to see.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

After the great time you had in the Gardening club, you walked to the Sports club that was in the swimming pool.

"Whoa! This swimming pool is so big!" You mentally exclaimed, staring up at the swimming pool in front of you. Once you snapped out of your daze, you made your up the stairs. When you made it to the top, you saw the members practicing swimming. You could see a blond boy with tan skin talking to an organ haired male. He looked so serious while the blond boy was energetically talking.

You blushed a light shade of pink as you saw the shirtless guys moving around, "Oh dear me! They look so strong!" You thought, but quickly composed yourself and approached the two boys, "Um... excuse me?" Once you spoke up, both of the boys looked at you which made you flinch slightly.

"Uh... I want to talk to the club leader please." You said politely as your voice trailed off to a whisper. The blond boy smiled at you while pointing at himself with his thumb, "I'm the Sports club leader, my name is Aso Rito! Who might you be?" He exclaimed, flashing you an energetic smile. You found yourself blushing at his enthusiatic self, but apparently he doesn't know who are you.

You smiled gently as you clenched your fist in front of your chest, "My name is Y/N Kanroji, it's very nice to meet you Aso senpai." You introduced yourself to him. You noticed that the orange haired boy looked at you with wide eyes, but he said nothing as he just kept on staring at you.

Aso didn't seem to notice him and continued to talk to you, "So Y/N chan, do you want to join our club?" He asked, gazing at you with hopeful blue eyes. You gave him a sad smile, "Not yet for now, I'm still visiting the other clubs. But it would be very kind of you to tell me about your club." Aso chuckled as he seemed to be fine by your answer.

"That's fair enough! I will gladly tell you about our club! We run in the morning and we swim in the afternoon. If you can keep up with us, you'll see improvement in no time! You're gonna run faster and hit harder. You'll be the best "you" you can be!" When he finished explaining, you just sweatdropped at him.

"I can do all of this already." You thought while hiding your nerves smile with a kind one. You didn't want to break his excitement just because you're an expert in all of this. The orange haired boy seemed to share the same thoughts as you since he sighed and shook his head. You stayed for a little bit with them to know more about the club, but you still had to leave to go home.

Once you were gone, the orange haired boy decided to tell his leader, "You don't know who is she, do you?" He asked which made Aso look at him with confusion. He tilted his head while trying to figur out what he meant, "What do you mean, Itachi?" Aso asked, unable to know who you actually are. The male known as Itachi sighed, "This is Y/N Kanroji, she is one of the competitors in the international sword competition." The blond haired male let out a loud gasp of surprise.

"Huh?! This means she is a great athlete! We need her in our club!" He exclaimed in disbelief while Itachi let out another sigh.

Meanwhile with Ayato...

The male was about to follow you to your house when his phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket. He let out a groan and pulled put his phone to see it was none other than Info-kun himself.

Info-kun.
Hey...

Ayato Aishi.
What do you want now?

Info-kun.
I got information about your senpai.

Ayato Aishi.
...

Info-kun.
I thought so.
Here's the information and let me tell you she is not an easy person.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N KANROJI

Reputation: 100%
Personality: Social Butterfly/ Heroic.
Crush: Unknown.
Club: No club.
Self-defense: Highly capable of self-defense.

Additional Information
She is known to be a very sweet girl, but she also can be a dangerous person.

She is very famous for her swordsmanship skills and has won various awards in national competitions.

She also has a very big appetite, especially for sweets.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ayato stared with shock at the information in front of him, just how did you gain that much of reputation? Also a fragile looking girl is highly capable of self-defense? You were no different from Raibaru Fumetsu, a boy mostly stuck with Osano. Still, he would never give up until you become his lover. Yes his mission would be difficult since the whole school is head over heels for you, but he will get you eventually. You will be his and his alone.