𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀: 𝙍𝘼𝙄𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙐 𝙁𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙎𝙐

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Twelve
Raibaru Fumetsu

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

YOU STOOD BY THE DOOR that would take you the cherry blossom tree where your secret admirer was waiting for you. The feeling of hesitation was still lingered in your mind because you were scared that it all be a trick. You took in a deep breath and put on a look of determination.

"Alright Y/N, it's now or never." You gave yourself a talk of encouragement and proceeded to walk toward the tree. The weather was nice and chilly, light breeze brushed against your pink and green locks. Your green eyes were locked on the tree, trying to see if you could find any glimpses of your secret admirer. Once you reached there, you were surprised to see the familiar blond teen who had a gentle smile on his face.

"Raibaru kun?" His name left your mouth subconsciously when you saw him. The said teen smiled gently and waved his hand, "Hello Y/N, I'm glad you made it here in time." He spoke up with a polite tone. You approached Raibaru and stood right in front of him, "I didn't expect you to be here." You said with a small pink hue on your cheeks. If you were being honest, you never expected it to be Raibaru to be the one waiting for you under the tree. It never crossed your mind that he has a crush on you at all, he didn't show it or you probably were oblivious to the fact that he likes you. You expected it from anyone from the school, but not Raibaru since you thought he considered you just a friend.

You liked Raibaru, he was such a supportive friend to everyone he knew. He may look weak in appearance, but he was also capable of self defense like an expert which actually reminded you of yourself a lot. He was also such a nice and gentleman, his nice demeanor would make every girl fall for him. Not to mention how cute he looks when he smiles or laughs. However, he can get a bit out of his nice character and be a big meanie. He can tease and mock anyone that insulted him in a very offensive way, a thing Osano had warned you about.

His chuckle snapped you out of your daydream, "I wonder what you're thinking of." He teased with a smug look, making you blush more. You quickly covered your face in embarrassment, "It's nothing, I promise!" You exclaimed in panic which made Raibaru raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"Idiot! Now he will think that I'm such a dumb!"

You kept your gaze down, but you looked up when you heard him chuckle again, "You're so cute when you blush." He complimented with an eye-closed smile. You averted your gaze down to hide your blush, "Th-Thank you... um..." You trailed off as you played with the hem of your uniform skirt. You wanted to ask him what he wanted to tell you, but you were too embarrassed to say it out loud. Raibaru seemed to read your mind when he said, "I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you here, right?" You nodded as reply and he proceeded to tell you why.

"Well, the reason is quite obvious since we're meeting under the cherry blossom tree just like the myth. However, you should know that I don't believe in such a mythical nonsense, but I do believe in one thing."

"...What is it?"

Raibaru gave you a soft smile before holding your hands, "I do believe in true love." Upon hearing what he said, you blushed deeply, "People who meant to genuinely love each other don't need any myth to seal their neverending love. I think we don't need to be here for me to confess, but I just chose this place to set the mood. What I want to say Y/N is that I really love you and I hope you would share the same feelings as me." He finally confessed while giving your hands a light squeeze. You were slightly taken aback by his confession and how straightforward he was about it. You didn't even find the best words to reply or even say how you felt.

Raibaru was very patient as he waited for you to either accept or reject his confession. After a few minutes, you let out a sigh and smiled a small one, "You're really such a good friend of mine, Raibaru kun and I didn't really think that you felt like this toward me. I-..." You were cut off before you could finish your speech.

"If you don't feel the same, I understand, Y/N. You're not forced to share the same feeling with me."

"What? No no! It not like this at all, I was just surprised! In fact..."

You trailed off as you gathered all of your courage to confess your feelings, "... I love you too! More than anything!" You finally let it out, your face turning deep red. You lowered your head and closed your eyes tightly. You felt hands lifting your head up which made you open your eyes, seeing him smile gently, "Thank you." Was all he said before you two went quiet. Your green eyes stared at his golden ones until you two leaned forward, sharing a passionate kiss.

With that and under the cherry blossom tree, you two had sealed your neverending love.

THE END