𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝙊𝙎𝘼𝙉𝙊 𝙉𝘼𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Two
Osano Najimi

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

YOUR FEET CARRIED YOU to the cherry blossom behind the school. Your heart was beating fast with each step you took. You walked up the small hill with somehow cautious steps. You couldn't enjoy the beautiful view of the sakura petals dancing in the gently breeze since you were very nervous.

Eventually, you made it up the hill where your supposedly secret admirer was waiting, but unfortunately no one was there. You looked left and right, green eyes observing the area in hopes you find the mysterious person yet nobody was there. All you did was sigh and drop your shoulders, "I really need to stop believing those letters." You thought, puffing your cheeks. Just then, footsteps could be heard coming from behind the tree.

Your eyes widened when you saw Osano standing there with a small frown, his cheeks were so red. You could tell that he was embarrassed, typical tsundere. You opened your mouth to say something, but he stopped you, "J-Just don't say anything, o-okay dummy!" He exclaimed with frustration, but then he let out a deep sigh. He looked away from you in order to say what he had in mind, "Look, I-I'm sorry for yelling at you..." He trailed off, scratching the back of his head.

"...you know... a lot of girls ask me to go out with them...but...I always turn them down...it's not like I'm not like interested in girls... I just didn't feel like dating anyone... except for one person."

His face started to become more red as he spoke up. He gathered up his courage and looked at your eyes, "... someone who's always been there, right next to me... up until now, I always thought of you as just a friend... no... I was just trying to tell myself that, because I was afraid to admit my feelings... but... I finally realized... I can't keep lying to myself, and lying to you... I have to be honest with my feelings... this is... so embarrassing, but... I can't stand just being friends anymore! Listen up, okay?! Because... it takes a lot of courage to say this! I... I love you, you idiot!" He finished rather loudly, closing his eyes tightly.

You stood there with awestruck expression, but it soon turned into a soft smile. You approached him and gently wrapped your arms around his body, "That was so cute. I can't say that I don't have feelings for you..." Osano opened his eyes when he heard what you said. He blinked a few times in confusion, "Wait, does that mean...?" He couldn't finish his sentence when he saw your soft smile.

"I love you too, Osano."

Tears rolled down his cheeks when he heard your confession, "... I... I don't get it... I should be so happy... but I can't stop crying... You're... being honest, right? I'm... I'm so happy... Please... never leave me... you big dummy..." Osano stated, wrapping his arms around you and burying his face in your shoulder. You smiled and petted his back, "I will never leave you."

━─────╮💗╭─────━

A few weeks passed since the grand confession Osano made. He still had his anger issues and Tsundere personality, but he would always shower you with love whenever you two were alone.

Raibaru and Hanako at first were heartbroken, but they managed to move forward. All they wanted was to see you two happy together. As for Ayato, the poor teen was way too depressed and stopped coming to school which concerned you. However, you didn't want to butt in his life and decisions.

Anyway...

Osano was standing in front of your door, waiting for you to get out so you two can walk to school together. However, you were taking so long to leave which irritated/concerned the orange haired boy. He tapped his foot impatiently, imaginary irk marks appearing around his face and head, "She is taking too long and making me wait! Hopefully nothing bad happened to her. How long has it been?" He thought furiously, checking his phone for the time.

7:45 A.M.

Only 15 minutes remained before school officially starts. When he was about to call you, the door to your house opened and you walked out, "See you later, mom!" You chanted, closing the door behind you. Turning around, you saw your boyfriend and flashed him a smile, "Good morning, Osano!" You happily greeted once you reached him. The tall male let out a low growl of anger, "You kept me waiting for long! Did you oversleep again?" He scolded with a frown, putting his hands on his hips.

You scratched the back of your head with a nervous smile, "I'm sorry. I spent the night playing this game Pippi senpai gave me." You apologized while Osano just sighed. He put his hand on your head, "I will forgive you only this time. Don't let me wait this long... I was worried that you got sick or something." He said, muttering the last part to himself with red cheeks.

You smiled when he said that, "Aww, you care about me that much? That's so cute~" You teased, wiggling your eyebrows which made Osano blush more.

"Sh-Shut up! It's not like I-I care that much, you're a dummy anyways!"

His stutter made you giggle a little, "My sweet Tsundere boyfriend." You said before standing on your toes and giving him a small peck on his lips that it made his brain malfunction. You giggled again and jogged ahead of him. Osano snapped out of his frozen state and chased after you, "H-Hey! Wait for me, dummy!" He yelled, but all he got was a laughter from you.

He wouldn't admit it out loud, but Osano was beyond happy that you accepted his love even with his harsh personality.

THE END