𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀: 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙊 𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔𝘼𝙆𝘼

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Three
Amao Odayaka

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

THE WALK TO THE ASSIGNED place was rather too quiet as the only thing you can hear was your breathing. The evening breeze gently brushed against your pink and green locks as your green eyes gazed up at the beautiful tree surrounded by a large number of pretty red roses.

You walked up the small hill, reaching little by little to the cherry blossom tree waiting for you. Once you arrived there, you were surprised to see a male with his back facing you. You recognized the chocolate colored hair with a light green headband. Your lips parted to call for the male, "Amao senpai?" You spoke up, making the Cooking Club leader slightly flinch. He turned to face you, a soft smile drawn on his pretty features, "Oh, I'm glad you came, Y/N." Amao replied, his soft green eyes had glimpses of happiness.

You blushed lightly while placing a hand on your cheek, "S-So you're the one who left that letter in my locker?" You asked with a stutter. Amao blushed too and scratched the back of his head, "Y-Yeah, I felt like I should tell you about my feelings." He stated as his blush deepened more. You didn't say anything and just blinked, wanting to just listen to him. However, you noticed that he had one hand behind his back, was he hiding something? Amao took your silence as a permission to say what he had been waiting to tell you. Before he would confess to you, he pulled his hand from behind his back, revealing a beautifully wrapped cupcake.

 Before he would confess to you, he pulled his hand from behind his back, revealing a beautifully wrapped cupcake

"I made this specially for you, a small gift." Amao broke the silence, holding the cupcake closer to you. As gently as ever, your hands wrapped around the sweet treat and took it from him. You inspected it and saw how adorable it was, "Thank you, it's so cute." Your smile made Amao's heart skip a beat, it made him so happy. Now it was the time to confess his feelings to you. He cupped your hands that held the cupcake and smiled shyly at you.

"Y/N, what I'm going to say is coming from the depths of my heart and I mean every single word of it." He started and then took a deep breath, "You're the most beautiful and delicate girl I have ever met in the whole world. Ever since I saw you, I knew that you are very special. The way you smile and talk is like the sweetness of the sugar. I don't know if you feel the same, but Y/N... I really really love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally said as his cheeks were very red and so were yours. You kept quiet for a moment, trying to process what the brunette had just told you.

Once you understood what he said, you threw yourself at him in a hug, taking the male off guard, "This is the best day of my life! I love you too, Amao senpai! I would love to be your girlfriend!" You exclaimed, letting out a laughter after that. Amao blinked a few times before wrapping his arms around you, a smile made it's way on his lips, "Thank you so much, Y/N." He said in gratitude. You slightly pulled away to look at him then kissed him on the lips and Amao didn't hesitate to kiss you back. Both of you shared a passionate kiss under the cherry blossom tree, sealing your endless love.

He was very happy that you had accepted his love.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

The news of the most popular girl and the Cooking Club leader dating spread across the school. No student didn't know about the new love birds being two very known students at school which of course everyone supported because they thought that you two were a cute couple.

However, a few certain males were heartbroken. Some of them continued to be your friends even though they were hurt while some refused to even look at you as they couldn't bear with the pain in their hearts. However, you didn't want this to effect you for you know this was for the best. You can't just let your life stop to please everyone. Amao was the first to approach you, he didn't wait.

Anyway...

You and Amao were sitting under a tree in the yard, enjoying a small picnic for the lunchtime. Amao has all sorts of food in front of you which made your mouth water, they looked so delicious. Your eyes sparkled as you clasped your hands together, "Woah! This looks tasty! You made all of this?" You asked while looking at the various pastries and bentos. Amao nodded while chuckling at your childish attitude, "Of course. Eat as much as you want, this is all for you." He told you, holding his hand toward the food. You decided to pick up a bento decorated as a bear and took a bite. You couldn't believe how delicious it was as the flavors exploded in your mouth.

"Mmm! This is delicious!"

"I'm glad you like it."

You both continued to eat and chat for while, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere surrounding you two. As you were talking, you had already eaten half of a cupcake. However, some of the cream was on the side of your lips and Amao didn't fail to notice it, "Oh, hold on a moment." When he spoke up, you looked at him with confusion as his hand moved to your face. His thumb gently wiped off the cream before bringing it to his lips to lick it off his finger, "It sure is delicious now." He said in flirtatious way which in turn made you blush.

You covered your face out of embarrassment, "Oh my dear, that's embarrassing!!" You exclaimed and this made your boyfriend laugh at your reaction. He gently petted your head, "I was kidding, don't be embarrassed. Now let me see that face of yours." He assured as you let him slowly pull your hands away. He got a good view of your red face, "There it is, tomato face." He said, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on your cheek before chuckling at your pout.

You huffed in annoyance and lightly hit his shoulder, "You meanie! Don't tease me!"

"Okay okay, I won't."

Yup, such a cute and childish couple.

THE END