Shogun...

"Gideon, can you pilot for a little bit?" Sara asked the AI, myself sitting behind her drinking coffee. "I need a break." She added. As she turned around, I extended my coffee out to her, but something hit me in the back of the head and everything went black.

XXX

I woke up a few hours later to find out that it was Amaya that had knocked me out. And the rest of the team. Nate, who now had the ability to turn to steel, was the one that saved her from killing Mick.

"You injected me with the Nazi serum?" Nate asked Ray angrily.

"Which I'd redesigned to quintuple my own strength and transform my skin into an alloy a hundred times stronger than steel." Ray continued his sentence.

"Steel, that's a cool name." Mick muttered, his mouth full of food.

"Yeah, especially since my grandfather was called Commander Steel." Nate agreed. "But what does that make me? Corporal Steel? Mr. Steel? Citizen Steel?"

"Who cares? You got superpowers now, dude." Jax hyped up the newest Legend.

"Except I don't know how I turned to steel in the first place."

"Ray'll teach you." Sara decided.

"He will?" Ray answered, confused.

"You said it yourself, you designed the serum." I pointed out.

"Which I did beautifully, but it's not like I have some sort of instruction manual." He countered.

Sara shrugged. "Guess you'll have to wing it. Now, Maria and I are going to have a chat with our stowaway."

"Why me?" I complained as Sara dragged me out of the parlor.

XXX

When we got to the brig, Amaya was sitting down on the bench with a stern look on her face. She wasn't slouched, she had this look of rage just filling her eyes.

"You stowed away before we time jumped from 1942?" Sara asked her.

"I'm gonna get out of here, and I'm gonna finish what I started." She said, more in a way to inform us than threaten us.

"You mean killing Mick?" I tried to clarify. "Not that I haven't thought about that myself, but why?"

"He killed Rex." She muttered, her expression of rage turning into one of pain.
"What?" This was news for both of us.

"Wait, wait. Rex Tyler?" I asked her. "As in Hourman?"

"His killer stole the Askaran Amulet." She continued.

"Look, we're sorry. We are." Sara tried to convince her. "But Mick didn't do it. He is a thief and a murderer." She got up and stormed to the door where Sara and I stood.

"He's also a Legend, and Mick hasn't been off the ship since we dropped your team off at the JSA." Sara assured her.

"With his last words, he told me his killer was a time traveler." I looked at Sara and started whispering in her ear.
"You think this has to do with our time traveler?"

"100%" She whispered back. She then looked at Amaya. "You know, we've been tracking someone who's been trying to alter history. We think it's the same person that gave Kreiger the super- serum. This might be your time traveler."

I sighed, knowing she wasn't going to help us unless we helped her. "Look, if we let you out of here, you promise not to hurt Mick unless he really deserves it?" She nodded. I scanned my hand, opening the door of the brig cell.

"Sorry for knocking you out." She apologized, a slight smile on her face.

"Sorry for locking you up." I responded, the same smile on my face. "Call it even?" I extended my hand and she shook it.