Helen Hunt...

"Attention, Legends. Captain Lance requests that all personnel report to the bridge immediately."

I whined like a two year old as Amaya got up and started to put her clothes on.
"Sara the buzzkill." Amaya muttered, throwing my shirt on top of me. "Come on. We can finish this later." She assured me, kissing my cheek before getting up and leaving.

"I hate you!"

"You love me!"

XXX

Me and Amaya, who had met up with Zari, had entered the bridge to Nate's cackling. "What's going on?" I asked him.

"Well, we seem to have a bit of a 'Freaky Friday' situation." Ray put it vaguely.

"I'm Jax." A voice from my father's body said.

"And I'm Martin." A voice from Jax's body said.

"Great, my dad's in a 23 year old's body." I rolled my eyes as I spoke sarcastically. "This is why we were summoned?"

"No, actually." Sara looked to Nate who was still laughing. She hit his shoulder lightly.
"Okay."

"Tell them."

"1937, Hollywood, California. A beautiful woman mysteriously appeared and threw the entire film industry into chaos. She apparently was so beautiful that both Warner Brothers and K&G Pictures went to war over her, and it got ugly, fast. Literal backs were stabbed. People died." "Those Hollywood idiots probably had it coming." Zari said, looking at the newspapers on the computer.

"Maybe, but this wasn't supposed to happen, so we are going to fix it. It will be a nice, easy mission, and we'll get our mojo back."

"Awesome, maybe now I might actually get to meet some celebrities." Jax said from my father's body.

"And how would you even know?" My father asked him from Jax's body. "The oldest movie you've ever watched is some ridiculous farce called 'Police Academy.'"

Jax's expression turned serious quickly. "Don't knock The Academy, Grey."

"Doesn't matter because you two are a liability like this, and you are staying on the ship."
"Wait, what?"

"Oh, fantastic." The two said in unison.

"Gideon, plot a course for Tinseltown."

XXX

Hollywood, 1937

"I got eyes on her." Nate said over comms.

"All right, remember, we're doing recon only. Nobody moves on her. Let's see what we're dealing with. What can you tell us?"

"She's...really really pretty." He cleared his throat. "She looks familiar, like I've seen her somewhere."

"I'm sure she's never heard that before." Amaya rolled her eyes sarcastically as we pushed two carts of food around the set.

"The gossip I'm hearing is that this woman is seriously Method. She hasn't broken character since she got here." Zari informed us.

"I'm going in. Maybe I can talk to her." Amaya suggested.

"Negative. Recon only. I don't want to spook her. She's out of her time."

Everyone at the set watched the scene unfold in front of us. A prop almost hit Helen and two men started to fight over her shortly after.

"There's only one woman in history who has that effect on men." Nate muttered, completely fixated on Helen. "She really is Helen of Troy." Helen ran away as the men continued to fight.