Nineteen| 𝐍𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐧

Scout screamed when Eddie held a broken bottle at her

Scout screamed when Eddie held a broken bottle at her. When he saw it was her, he dropped it. Scout held her chest. "Eddie!"

"Sorry." he held his hands up.

"Jesusss." Tate looked around the place. "It looks worse in the light."

"Tate." Scout scolded him. "Manors."

He cleared his throat, fixing his posture with a smile. "It looks worse in the light."

"Oh my god." she mumbled in disbelief, passing the bags toward Eddie. "I got you some Honey Combs, as requested."

"You're the bomb." he took the bags quickly with a relived sigh.

Steve pulled the oar out of Tate's hands. "Trust me. Don't risk it."

"So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?" Dustin cleared his throat as he looked at Eddie, as he stuffed his face.

"Bad news first, always." Eddie shrugged.

"All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you." Eddie paused his eating as he looked at him. "Also, they're pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"But, obviously we don't think you did." Scout tried to make the news a bit better.

"Egh, still skeptical." Tate shrugged, Scout flashed an annoyed looked over her shoulder as he simply winked at her.

"And the good news?" Eddie turned his head to Dustin again.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin spoke for him. "But if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do too. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

"Is good news code for bad news?" Tate spoke up.

"Tate, stop talking." Scout gapped at him.

"I'm just trying to figure out the lingo!" he held his hands up in surrender.

"You're scaring Eddie." she scolded him.

"He's scaring me." the white haired boy pointed to himself.

"Hunt the freak, right?" Eddie looked away.

"Exactly." Robin confirmed.

"Shit." Eddie panicked.

"But, we're not gonna let that happen, obviously." Scout sat down next to him. "We can hide you under your tarp."

"We can. But, we still need to find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." Dustin agreed with his cousin.

"That's all, Dustin? That's all?" Eddie gave a sarcastic look his way.

"Yeah, no, that's pretty much it." Dustin cleared his throat.

"Listen, Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before." Robin looked down at him and Scout. "I mean, they have a few times, and...and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we for this."