Nine

ᴰᵒᵉˢ ʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃˡᵏᶦⁿᵍ 'ʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʰᶦˢ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ' ᵍᵃˡˡᵉʳʸˀ
•••

The group was quick to hid as they came across a factory filled with Russians everywhere you looked. Tate and Scout shared a uneasy look as they glanced to Robin and Steve, who did the same.

"I saw it, first floor, northwest." Erica said in a whisper as she looked over at Robin.

"Saw what?" Steve asked her confused.

"The comns room." Erica said with a glare.

"Duh." Tate said while slapping Steve's shoulder, who rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Dustin asked her while Erica looked back.

"She's sure, never ask a woman if she's sure or not." Scout scolding her cousin with a point of her finger as his hands flew up.

"The door was open for a second, and I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there." Erica added in with Scouts sentence with a nod.

"That could be a hundred different things." Dustin said with a stupid tone as Scout gave him a look.

"I'll take those odds." Robin defended Erica as Steve sighed while the six looked back toward the area.

"So you got a plan or should I make one?" Tate asked Steve annoyed as they all hid once again.

"All right, we're gonna move fast, we're gonna stay low." Steve spoke as they all nodded and hurried after him, staying as close to the ground as they could. They got across the hallway and hid once again. Scout gave Tate a odd look as he took her hand but didn't question it.

"Let's go!" Steve whisper shouted at them as they hurried over to the door after someone left, giving them barely enough time to hurry and grab ahold of it.

"Oh shit." Scout asked after they shut the door, turning and finding one of the Russians standing from their desk.  Tate through a hand infront of Scout as the man reached for his gun, Robin quickly jumped in and began speaking Russian toward him. Scout sighed in relief at her quick actions. Steve suddenly let out a battle cry as he attacked the officer to the ground quickly.

"This isn't gonna end well." Tate shook his head as they watched the two fight, Steve losing terribly at the moment. The older teen suddenly pushed the guard away, using the walkie from his desk to strike the man across the face, knocking him out.

"King Steve!" Tate announced while pumping his fists in the air.

Scout ran over toward Steve quickly, wrapping her arms around his middle and squeezing him tightly, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I think i'm good." he nodded while giving her back a small rub when they pulled away.

"Dude! You did it! You won a fight!" Dustin announced proudly as a grin spread across Steve's face.

"What are you doing?" Erica asked Dustin who began picking at the guards keys.

"Getting our ticket out of here." he answered while searching for the right one.