Eight

ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶦˢˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃᶜᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈˢ
•••

"They're not gonna get anyone in range all the way down here." Tate sighed as he heard Dustin and Steve talking above the small room they were in.

"They might." Scout argued as he gave her an annoyed look.

"But they won't." he shot back as she waved him off. The sound of peeing was heard as the duo turned and saw pee dripping down the side of the wall.

"Can you redirect your stream please?" Robin called out as Scout sighed and sat down on one of the boxes as Erica began to bang the green gew on the metal pipes.

"My god." Tate groaned as he sat down next to Scout with a loud sigh as well.

"Carful, carful, carful. We don't even know what that is." Robin said as she ran over and grabbed Ericas arms.

"Exactly, it could be useful." Erica said while putting a hand on her hip.

"Or it could not be and we all explode." Scout shot back at her as Erica simply rolled her eyes.

"Useful how?" Robin cut in with a odd look.

"We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die." Erica pointed as as Tate leaned back some, bumping Scouts shoulder but couldn't bring himself to care.

"Sounds better then this." he mumbled as Scout punched his arm.

"I hate to break it to you, but this is not water." Robin said with an insane look.

"No, but it's a liquid, and if it comes down to me drinking that shit or dying of thirst. I drink." Erica said with a sarcastic smile.

"I didn't realize the sibling similarity until now." Scout mumbled as she grinned slightly, missing Lucas.

"Robin, what is it?" Scout asked as she watched the older teen lean her ear against the wall.

"We've got company." she said while climbing up the latter toward the boys. The remaining three were quick to climb up as well, hiding on top of the room as the Russians took boxes from the room they were in only moments before.

After they left, the door began to close again as Steve jumped down, using the container with the gew in it to stop the door from closing all the way.

"Tate, come on." Scout said after she got to the other side, pulling him quickly as Robin, Erica, and Dustin did the same. Steve was the last to crawl through just as the glass shattered, the green gew smoking and fizzing everywhere.

"Glad you didn't drink it now?" Tate asked as he looked back at Erica, who was looking at it with horror in her eyes.

"No shit." Scout mumbled.

"Both of you shut up!" Erica yelled at the two, making the teens shut their mouths.

"Holy mother of god." Dustin said as he looked down the long hallway before them.

"Well, hope you guys are in good shape." Steve said while continuing to try and catch his breath.

"Let's go, come on." the older boy said as Robin lead Scout infront of her while they began to walk down the hallway.