Twenty-Two| 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

"Not to be a wimp, but can I maybe sit in the car for this visit?" Robin asked with a small sigh, in the front seat

"Not to be a wimp, but can I maybe sit in the car for this visit?" Robin asked with a small sigh, in the front seat. "Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck."

"It'll be fine." Nancy reassured her.

"It won't be fine." Tate broke the news to her.

"I just can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again." Robin exhaled loudly again.

"I'll tell him." Scout hummed, getting questionable looks. "What? We have a bond."

"A bond?" Tate asked in disbelief as he looked over at her.

"Yes, a bond." she shot back. "Don't hate the player."

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve hummed as he hoisted a six-pack up.

"That's what my mom does." Max rolled her eyes.

"What my mom did." Tate agreed.

"My mom drinks a lot of coffee." Dustin cleared his throat.

"My mom takes my door knob and thinks I ruined my entire future." Scout looked over at Tate. "Was worth it for you, Lova."

"I'm gonna be sick." Lucas commented as Tate leaned over and kissed Scout on the forehead.

"Why don't we just give it a trail run?" Robin suggested with a clear to her throat. "Why, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Only the bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, that we told you about and the gates closed, so we have no way of getting to him. He's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And, no, no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're doubly, triply screwed."

Scout rose her eyebrows. "Robin, that's gonna be my graduation speech."

"If you graduate." Dustin commented as Tate smacked him ontop of the head.

"We're one step closer to finding Vecna." Nancy nodded as she turned down the road. "That's what we say. That's what's important."

"See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference." Steve pointed out in a mocking manor.

"Uh-hu." she mocked.

"Oh shit!" Tate yelled in a panic, ducking down when the police got close. "I'm suppose to be dead!"

"He's suppose to be dead!" Scout repeated, throwing her yellow jacket over him. "Get down more!"

"My spin isn't a pretzel, Scout." he huffed in disbelief.

"Dude, i'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." Steve ranted as Dustin lead the group.

"It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map." Dustin argued.