I. Study Break

1st Person POV:

Setting:

Ocean and Sandra are at Ocean's house to practice for their big biology presentation at the end of the week. After talking for a while and wanting to take a break, they get sidetracked...

Warnings:

lesbian and slight pain kink

Sandra's POV:

God, I can't stop looking at her. I've been at her house for about an hour now and I can't stop staring at her. We're supposed to be practicing for our presentation on Friday but I can't stop staring at her lips. Her soft, plump, pink lips. They always look so kissable. Ocean is one of the nicest most beautiful girls I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. I swear she's a walking angel. I knew that as soon as Mrs. Trey paired us for the presentation project, I wouldn't be able to resist her.

She has beautiful curves and long chestnut hair that flows freely in long waves down her back. It always looks so soft and, oh, so tuggable. It makes me want to feel it through my fingers and wrapped around my fist. And her face, oh god her face. She's got the softest looking lips, the rosiest cheeks, the cutest nose, and eyes I could spend my entire life looking at. They're a soothing shade of sage with little speckles of gold and brown. They make me feel like I'm in a forest, just lost and mesmerized at the beauty she holds.

I don't understand how I'm meant to focus on anything she's saying when she's looking at me like that.

"Did you get that?"

I'm snapped out of my daze when I notice she's stopped talking and is now looking at me expectantly.

"Huh-what?"

"I said that I'll go over the topics involving the Connective, Epithelial, Muscle, and Nervous tissue. Is that ok?"

"Yea, sorry. That's perfect."

"Are you alright? You seem kind of dazed." Her eyes glazed with a bit of worry and confusion.

Crap. "Yea I'm fine I was just," imagining your lips on mine while I held you in my lap and swallowed your soft moans and whimpers, "uhm- kind of distracted."

"It's ok don't sweat it, I know that biology isn't the most exciting topic to work on. We can take a break if you'd like." She laughed, Oh my god her laugh. I've never heard something as pretty as that laugh. The way she scrunches up her nose, her eyes lighting up, and the way she smiles, exposing her front bunny teeth and straight pearly white smile. How can someone be so perfect?

"I can call my mom and see if she can pick up some pizza when she's on her way back from work. Is that good?" She looks at me with her big green eyes.

"Yes, that's great." I smiled at her trying not to make myself look like a complete fool.

"Alright, well she won't be off for another hour so that would give us," she looks behind her to read the clock on the back wall of her living room giving me a glimpse of her neck. I want to pounce her for fucks sake. ", about an hour and a half I believe. Do you want to go upstairs and watch a movie while we wait? We can come back to this later."

Oh my god, I'm about to go up to her room.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I smiled at her feeling butterflies as she held out her hand to lead me up the stairs. We made our way up and she opened her bedroom door. We made our way inside and I was met with the most aesthetic room I've ever seen. Beautiful posters line the walls, a vanity against the back wall, and her queen size bed at the end of her room. It's very spacious. She sat down on her bed and pulled me in next to her.