VII. New Awakenings

// Please make sure to read A/N at the end :) //

3rd Person POV

Setting:

Lily is a virgin. She has started to explore herself...

Warnings:

Vanilla.

Narrator's POV:

Lily grew up in a conservative family. Sure, they weren't as religious as most, but it was still taught that she had to wait until marriage until she gave up her 'purity', as her parents called it. She never saw the big deal of losing your virginity before wedlock but she obliged what her parents advised her. She was never really taught much about sex except being careful and using protection. She never had any talks with her mother about things that turned her on because frankly she didn't even know she was turned on herself. Lily was quite innocent. 

She never really acted towards any kind of feeling she had. Every flip of her stomach whenever she saw a hot celebrity or cute boy in her class, that small tingling in her regions that felt odd but pleasurable whenever her clit ever so slightly brushed against the edge of her chair, that toe-curling feeling she got whenever she watched a steamy scene in a movie or the hotness that ran through her body when she woke up from a wet dream. There was always some excuse she would pin all of her feelings down to. 'I just felt like that cause I'm hungry' or 'I just need to pee', 'My feet are cold', 'My window isn't open so the room just feels hot'. 

This Friday night, however, is going to be different.

Lily is currently in her room. Both of her parents are doctors, making them work late hours. Tonight was one of those nights so Lily had the whole house to herself. She's laying in her bed, hair still wet from the shower she had taken not too long ago, watching a movie called The Last Summer. She was at the part where the two main characters were cleaning up after they had a montage trying to see which restaurant had better food. Things escalated when they got back to the woman's house and the mc's were now on top of each other. Lily's stomach did a flip. They were soon making out and grinding on each other.

A small flame awakened at the pit of Lily's stomach. The more the scene went on, the more the ache in her lower half grew. This time she had no excuse. Her thighs clenched, a small hum leaving her lips at the relief that gave her. What she didn't know was that once you started, you're body craved more. Her body starts becoming restless, needing more of that friction. Her thighs clench more, reaching for that pleasure. Her clit aches, the small clenching of her legs not satisfying her. Her panties started feeling wet. Out of curiosity she reaches towards the inside of her shorts. With shaky fingers she collects some of her arousal, softly brushing against her throbbing clit.

A small gasp leaves her mouth. She immediately presses her fingers against her clit. Her eyes squeeze shut at the pressure she feels. She slowly starts moving her index and middle finger in circular motions. Her mouth drops open, a small, breathy moan leaving her lips. She keeps that same motion for a few minutes, her shorts long gone and her underwear halfway down her legs. The pit in her belly was tightening. She just wanted to release that pressure. Her fingers started speeding up but there was something missing. She felt empty. She slowed down and shyly felt around for the opening she knew was clos. She found it and hesitantly inserted a finger. She's not stupid, she knows how babies are made. If a man's penis was supposed to go inside of her, she figured 'Why can't my fingers?'.

It's uncomfortable at first but as time goes by, the unpleasantness starts subsiding and the pleasure starts overpowering her. She brings her other hand up to her clit and continues the same motions as before. A loud moan escapes her lips when her fingers thrust up and hit a particular spot inside of her that has her curling her toes and arching her back. Small whines and whimpers leave her lips the closer she is to her impending release. The pressure in her stomach is unbearable, her thighs are shaking, she's covered in a sheen sheet of sweat, and she can hardly contain her moans anymore.

A huge wave of relief washes over her, a loud yelp leaving her mouth, her hand quickly coming up to cover her scream. Her thighs convulse and her stomach quivers, wave after wave of pleasure spilling from her. After what feels like hours but in reality was only 5 minutes, she comes down from the clouds and is left with noodle limbs. She gains strength after a while of trying to process what happened to her and why her body was experiencing such intense euphoria. She gets up and cleans up the mess that was left dripping from her legs. She changes her sheets, making a mental note to wash them in the morning.

She grabs her laptop and starts searching for an explanation to what she just went through. She now knows that she indulged in self pleasure, and now that she's aware  she can make herself feel like that, she's not sure she'll ever be able to go back.

THE END.

1k words

A/N

Ugh I'm such a bad authorrr. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I've just been handling so much with school right now. Please let me know if there's anything you want to see me write about, my requests are open!!

I love you all so much, thank you for reading my mess. <33

~Lex.