VIII. Insatiable

//Continuation to 'Virgin' :))//

1st Person POV

Setting:

Ever since Grace took Lisa's virginity, she can't get enough...

Warnings:

Lesbian, bondage, edging, rough

Grace's POV:

Ever since I gave Lisa her first orgasm, she's been uncontrollable. She's needy all of the time, always hungry for more. Not only does she want, but she's been more eager to give.

She'll pull me away at events to find the nearest bathroom and she'll have me cumming on her fingers in minutes. She's gotten much better at dirty talk and will whisper the filthiest things to me as I turn to putty in her hands. I decided I would repay her seeing as she's gotten a lot bolder, I thought I would too.

Lisa left for the grocery store about an hour ago, she should be home soon. I have a whole night of fun planned for us. I could hear her car pulling up into the driveway. I quickly ran upstairs and waited in our bedroom.

"Baby I'm back! I got you those chocolates you love so much!" I heard her yell from downstairs.

"I'm up here my love!" I yelled back. I heard her make her way up the steps. I patiently waited for her to come in and meet me half naked on our bed.

"Hey, bab- woah."

I was wearing a lavender set of lingerie with lace detailing along the cups and all over my panties. I was wearing a silk black robe that was left open and hanging from my shoulders in order to give her a better view. 

"Hi lovey." I smiled at her.

"H- Hey what's uhm, what's all this for?"

"Oh nothing, just thought we could have a little fun tonight..."

I could see her gulping. My thoughts racing with all the things I wanted to do to her. I was getting aroused just envisioning how she would look with mascara running down her face and her moans echoing around our room. 

"Come here doll," I called her over.

She walked across the room reaching our bed. She leans down to kiss me. My hands immediately came up to cup her cheeks and pull her closer. She fell, straddling me. Our lips meshed together perfectly, soon our tongues were dancing with each other. Our kiss was slow, drawn out, and passionate, but I could tell she was getting impatient.

"Slow down love, I wanna take my time tonight."

I took ahold of her hips and flipped us over, slowly unbuttoning her shirt. I trailed my mouth down her neck, reaching the tops of her breasts and leaving small hickeys. I unclasped her bra and gave a small kitten lick to her right nipple. A small moan tumbled from her lips. I gave a teasing suck and then moved my attention to her left breast. She was getting breathless and was starting to shift. I kept my trail going, down her sternum, leaving hot open-mouthed kisses on her skin, until I reached the band of her shorts. I unbuttoned them and slowly took them off. I was now face to face with her clothed center. I blew on the wet patch that was already forming on her panties. She let out a loud gasp. 

"Stop teasing." She said.

"Are we demanding now? I'm sorry to break it to you but tonight, I'm doing whatever I please with you." I laughed.

"Is that alright with you?" I asked. Even though I knew the answer, I just wanted to double-check.

She nodded.