II. Heat Wave

1st Person POV:

Setting:

Abby and Hardin are outside enjoying the warm sun. However, things get a little too hot...

Warnings:

Exhibitionism, pet names, degradation, edging

Abby's POV:

Hardin's been working a lot lately so I decided to set up a nice day for us out at the pool. I have a picnic waiting for us in our backyard and then I thought we could take a nice dip and maybe have some fun later tonight. I left a not for him in the front room so when he got home, he would see that I was waiting for him outside. He should be home soon so I just sat on a lounge chair and wait.

My boredom starts setting in after about 45 minutes of waiting, mix that with the warmth of the sun and the margarita I had 20 minutes ago, and I'm ready to go to sleep.

What is that...?

I could feel warm lips and water dripping on my torso. My eyes fluttered open and I could see the warm blue eyes staring back at me.

Hardin was home.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He smiled back at me.

"When did you get home?"

" About 40 minutes ago. When I got here you were asleep. I put away our picnic back inside so it wouldn't get spoiled, wasn't sure when you'd wake up, and then I decided to jump in the pool meanwhile you rested." He explained, linking his fingers with mine and nudging our noses together.

The water dripping from his torso wasn't getting only my stomach wet. My panties were starting to get a bit uncomfortable with how coated with arousal they were. I tried to shift around without making it obvious, but of course, he noticed. He knows me like the back of his hand.

"Getting a bit shifty there love, you alright?" He smirked at me.

He knows what he's doing.....cheeky bastard.

His hands start trailing down my jaw, to the swell between my breasts, my torso, until he's reached the top of my swimming bottoms. He started to untie the knots at the sides and let them fall open. His eyes dart down to my dripping heat, his tongue coming out to run over his bottom lip.

"Well love, I seem to have quite the effect on you, you're dripping."

My breathing picks up and I'm already trying to best not to pant.

He starts massaging my nerves, and my hips jolt at the feeling. He moves his fingers in slow circles, coursing pleasure throughout my whole body.

I need more.

He starts teasing my entrance with his index finger. My hips squirm, trying to get him to do something about the ache starting to form. 

"Look at you, such a desperate little whore. Are you trying to get some relief baby?"

"Yes -yes" 

"Beg for it." He said, starting to tease his fingers up and down my slick folds, avoiding where I needed him.

"Please, please I need this, I'll do anything just- please." I beg, my hips shifting at the feel of his fingers so close to my throbbing nerves.

"Anything for you sweetheart."

His fingers dip into my entrance, curling and pumping at a mind-numbing rate. His thumb comes up to rub against my clit in quick circles. 

"Ah- fuck! Holy sh-" my moans get cut off by the feel of his lips crashing against mine. It was heated, messy tongues and clashing teeth.  His lips trail down to the arch of my neck, sucking and leaving his mark behind. 

The knot in my stomach started to build up faster and faster the more his fingers worked me to sweet bliss. I could feel my body tensing, ready to release, when he pulls his fingers away. I whine in frustration and cross my legs together trying to ease the ache in between my legs.

"What the hell?"

" I hope you didn't think I'd let you come without putting my cock in you first."

He kicks his trunks off and his erection springs free. His pink tip, dripping with pre-come. I look up and meet his blown-out eyes, glazed with lust. My breathing picks up. 

"Do you want my cock, slut?" He asks, lazily dragging his hand up and down his shaft. 

"Do you want me to fuck you out here, for the whole neighborhood to hear how good I make you feel?" 

My eyes just about roll to the back of my head hearing his sultry voice say such dirty things to me. 

"Fuck- yes please."

He dips down, capturing my lips with his as he positions his tip at my entrance. He slowly enters me, pulling his lips away to pant against me. 

I could feel the stretching of my walls, trying to accommodate to his size. I moan breathlessly into the air at the feel of his cock inside me. 

He starts moving in slow drawn-out thrusts, his moans getting caught in his throat. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my nails dragging down his back. He picks up his pace, his piercing thrusts causing me to scream out in pleasure. 

"That's right baby, let the world hear you, let the know who owns this pretty pussy."

"Fuck Hardin! God please-"

"What do you need love? Do you need me to go harder, faster?"

"Yes please, Hardin- I - I'm so close."

My eyes squeeze shut in pleasure. I throw my head back, wrapping my legs tighter around his hips trying to push him closer if that was even possible.

 His thrusts pick up the pace, starting to be sharper. His tip hitting spots inside me that have me seeing stars. 

"Shit! Yes, keep going I'm so close." My voice strained trying to cope with the knot in my stomach becoming too tight to bare.

"FUCK!" I throw my head back as my orgasm hits me like a train, rupturing through me.

"Holy- fuck baby you're death gripping me I'm-"  His thrusts getting sloppier and out of rhythm.

He stills inside of me and I could feel the warmth of his orgasm exploding out of him. He stops and lays on top of me, both of us trying to recover from the scene that just unfolded. 

After what feels like hours of us laying there, spent, Hardin gets up and pulls out of me. I wince at the feeling. 

"I'm sorry baby was I too rough?" He says with a fake pout.

I just smile at him, not being able to form any words with my brain feeling like mush.

"I'm sorry. How about I run us a warm bath to calm you down? Does that sound nice?"

I nod at him and reach my hands out to him. He chuckles and shakes his head at my behavior.

"Come here, princess."

He carries me inside bridal style as I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses the top of my head and lays me down on our soft bed to run us a bath. 

THE END

1.1k words

Alright well here's this week's update for you guys! Let me know if there is anything you would like to see me write about.

I'll see you guys next Wednesday!

~Lex.