XII. The Fight II

3rd Person POV

Setting:

This is a continuation to 'The Fight'....

Warnings:

Toys

"Now, let the show begin."

----

Evelyn's words sent shivers down Theo's spine. The anticipation stirring at the pit of his stomach was intensifying. Watching her run her hands through her body, wishing it was him. He could only imagine the way her arousal was pooling between her legs. He could only imagine her taste on his tongue. He was sure that Evelyn could not possibly hold out for long. He knew her like the back of his hand and was convinced that she would give in faster than she's willing to go on for.

Evelyn was starting to get a little frisky. With her hand cupping her heat, the desire in her veins was coursing a little faster.

Evelyn let her hands move up her body, slowly gliding across her stomach, reaching towards her breasts. She slowly caressed her sensitive nipples over the fabric. She was trying to drag out this show as much as she possibly could, she wanted to see Theo squirm after all the things he did tonight. She was going to make him regret his little act.

She reached back and unclasped her bra, letting her boobs spill free. Theo groaned. Her breasts were begging to be bitten, marked, her pebbled nipples basically asking to be sucked. Evelyn had barely started and Theo was already losing it.

"See Theo, had you kept your mouth shut, I would be all yours right now."

"Baby, how many times do I have to say sorry, please just let me take care of you." He whined.

"Very convincing, but I'm good thank you." She smirked back.

She let her hands trail down, down, reaching into her panties. Her fingers toyed with her clit, she gasped at the relief of finally being touched, though she did wish they were his fingers. He always knew just the way to have her trembling with just the feel of his lazy movements against her nerves.

She continued her idle circling, finally slipping a finger into herself.

Theo was painfully hard and in desperate need of relief. He took himself in his hands and started slowly stroking his cock. Pre-cum leaked from his tip, making his movements slick.

"Jesus Evelyn, please this is torture."

"No touching." She panted.

"What?" Theo halted his movements on his dick.

"You don't get to touch yourself, unless that's how you want to end the night, cumming in your hand and not in me."

Theo grunted but hopelessly let go of himself, letting his painful erection lay against his stomach.

Evelyn desperately wanted to give in, Theo could have her screaming his name in minutes, but she had to hold out. She knew just the way to make this even more of a show for him.

She reached back towards her bedside table, reaching into the last drawer. This was a drawer that Theo was intimately familiar with.

"Evelyn...what are you doing?"

"Making this more interesting for us baby."

He could tell by the glint in her eyes that whatever she had planned, was going to be torture for him.

She pulled out a small bullet vibrator and their black handcuffs. She dangled the handcuffs in front of herself, putting them on full display for him to see.