VI. Virgin

^^// I know I don't usually do this but I wanted to show Grace's outfit for this chapter//^^

1st Person POV

Setting:

Grace and Lisa have been dating for a while now and are ready to take it to a new level. Lisa, however, is a virgin...

Warnings:

Lesbian, mostly vanilla

Lisa's POV:

I'm on my way to Grace's house. We have a date tonight and I'm really nervous. We've been dating for a year now and have been on many dates but I feel like this is a big one. Grace has been hinting at wanting to have sex. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just scared she's under the impression that I've done stuff like that before. I'm kinda scared to talk to her...what if she breaks up with me when she finds out?

As I'm pulling into her driveway my nerves start getting the best of me but I just swallow and get rid of the lump in my throat. I shake the negative thoughts away and ring her doorbell.

Suck it up. It's fine. She loves you, everything will be fine.

"Hey beautiful!" She opens the door and I'm met with Grace's gorgeous face. She's wearing a beautiful white dress that stops right at her midthigh. It's got small blue flowers littered all around the dress and she paired it with a knitted cropped pink sweater. She looks so pretty. She always takes my breath away.

"Hi love" I smiled up at her. 

"Come on in, I have everything set up for us." She grabbed my hand and pulled me through her house. 

Grace has a pretty big house, but my favorite part about it is her backyard. It's huge. She has so many rose bushes and a stone path leading to a small pond and a bridge. It's like a fairy fantasy. To the far left of her backyard, there's a gazebo. Which I noticed was where she was taking me. The gazebo was decorated with fairy lights and inside, there were tons of blankets, pillows, and a basket that looked to be filled with food. My eyes immediately lit up and I squeezed Grace's hand in appreciation. 

"We're having a picnic date." She stated looking at me.

I leaned in to peck her lips and smiled at her.

"God, you're perfect. I love you so much."

She smiled at me and I noticed the blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"I know, I know. I love you more. Come on let's eat."

We sat down and started eating. She had made pasta. She paired it with some wine and some fruit for after. It was perfect. We laughed and talked for a lot of the night. We came back inside and I helped her put all of the things away.

Currently, we're sitting in her spacious bedroom. We were getting ready for bed. She came over to me sitting down on her bed. I was reading a book just waiting for her to be done with her night routine.

I felt the bed dip next to me and I leaned over to her, kissing her. She hummed into my mouth and leaned back. She looked down at my lips and leaned in again. I set down my book and turned my body to face her completely. I put my hands on her neck and pulled her closer to me. Her hands rested on my waist. Her tongue brushed against my lower lip and I opened my mouth slightly, inviting her in. Our tongues fought with each other but she ended up winning. Things were getting pretty heated and soon enough her hands were trailing down to the tops of my thighs. My nerves kicked in again and I had a small churning in my stomach.

I pulled away and she immediately stopped. 

"What's wrong? Did I do something? I'm so sorry." She quickly apologized and looked at me with worried eyes, confusion laced on her features.