X. Dial My Number

1st Person POV

Setting:

Noah and Emma have had a friends-with-benefits relationship for a while now, but what happens when Noah has caught feelings?

Warnings:

Vanilla

Noah's POV:

God what am I gonna do? I can't keep doing this.

I need to tell her how I feel. What am I saying, that'll ruin everything. I've been in love with Emma for months now and I just can't bring myself to tell her. She won't want me. When we agreed to this we both said it would stay platonic, she didn't want things to get messy between us if something ended up not working out. But how could I ever resist her? She's got the prettiest chocolate eyes, the nicest lips, they're always so full and ready to be kissed raw. She's got the nicest blonde hair that just flows in waves down her back, and don't even get me started on her freckles, the small tattoos that are scattered around her body and the soft curve of her hips, fullness of her thighs, and small dimples at the bottom of her back.

I think my favorite is her heart though. She has the best personality a person could have She's always eager to give and give always putting other first. I've always admired that about her, the way she can light up a whole room just by standing it. She's sunshine and rainbows on my rainy days. How could I resist falling for someone so perfect?

Ding!

I checked my phone.

Emma: Come over

Is she ok?

Me: Did something happen?

Emma: Just please I can't talk about it rn can you please come over?

Me: I'm on my way dw

I quickly got my keys and hopped in my car.

I hope everything's alright.

I drove there as soon as I could. She sounded really distraught over text and I couldn't wait to see her. If only she knew that she has me eating out of the palm of her hand.

I pulled up to her apartment complex and rushed to the elevator. I hit the button to floor 5 and waited for the elevator to go up. I was getting antsy and I was fidgeting. The elevator doors finally opened after what felt like hours and I ran to her apartment door. I knocked and was immediately greeted with Emma's small figure. I looked down at her face and noticed the redness of her eyes nose, and lips, like she had just been crying. Her cheeks looked a little damp.

"Em, are you ok? What's going on? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

She threw herself into my arms and hugged me tight. I was a little taken aback at first but I quickly reciprocated. My arms went around her waist and I hugged her close to me. I could hear her sniffling again and immediately knew she was crying again. I pulled us inside and pulled her with me to the couch. I sat down and grabbed her hands, intertwining them with mine.

She looked, ashamed almost. I didn't know what was going on and it was concerning me. What's got you in this state lovely girl?

Her head was turned away from mine but her fingers were gripping my hand tight.

"Em? What's going on?"

She huffed before looking back at me, her eyes once again glossy.

"I- I can't do this anymore Noah." She whispered, her voice cracking