V. Movie Time

1ST PERSON POV

Setting:

Riley and Vanessa are at home watching movies. However, Vanessa has different plans...

Warnings:

lesbian, dirty talk

Riley's POV:

 It's been a rough week for me and Vanessa. We haven't had much time to be alone with each other. What with her getting a promotion at work and having to work more, she usually gets home late and is really tired. I know she's been trying to get some action in for my sake and she'll tell me that she can stay up a little longer but I can see it in her eyes. I'll hold her and stroke my fingers through her long blonde hair until she sleeps. Although she hasn't said anything, I can tell that it's been getting to her. I decided to do something nice for us now that she's finally home.

It's Saturday night and I can hear Vanessa in the shower. I set up a small movie night for us. There are blankets on the couch, some snacks and drinks on the coffee table, and Legally Blonde is on Netflix ready to go.

"Babe?" I hear Vanessa call out from our room. 

"I'm in the living room!" I yell back, walking towards the light switch to really set the movie night vibes. 

"What's all this?" She asked. 

Fucking hell.

She's wearing her beige silk shorts that stop right before her ass and the matching tank top that makes her nipples show through the material of it. Her hair is damp and in its natural wavy state. Her hazel eyes look into mine and my breath hitches. My eyes quickly gaze down towards her plump pink lips. Even though we've been together for 4 years and have been living together for one, she still manages to make me feel like when we first met. I look back at her face snapping out of my daze and reach my hand out for her to take.

"I figured you would want to relax after such a long week, so I decided to set up a little movie night for us," I stated as I made our way to the couch.

"Awe, Riles you didn't have t- oh my god we're watching Legally Blonde!" She quickly made her way around the coffee table and sat herself down. She really likes this movie. She always tells me I look like the girl Vivian, minus the bangs. I rolled my eyes at her playfulness and laughed at how quickly she made her way to the couch as soon as she saw what we were watching.

I made my way toward her and she grasped my hand pulling me down with her, I pecked her lips and smiled at her. 

"I missed you." She tells me with a saddened tone, as she holds me in her arms. I was sitting on her lap sideways, my hands linked together around her neck.

"I know bubs, I missed you too. This is why we're having a movie night." I scrunched my nose at her and then smiled, leaning in to leave another chaste kiss on her lips. I wanted it to be a reassuring kiss, to let her know everything was fine, but Vanessa took it differently. She squeezed my hips and pulled me in closer. She was kissing me harder, rougher, and with so much passion.

We were soon panting and trying to pull each other impossibly closer to one another. I adjusted myself on her lap, my knees now on either side of her hips. I grabbed her jaw, tilting her towards me. Her hands were exploring my body leaving fire in her wake. Her hands wandered down my back taking handfuls of my ass through my black shorts, grinding my hips against hers.

"Wait bubs what about the movie?" I asked breathlessly, looking down at her now red and swollen lips.

"Fuck the movie, that's the last thing I wanna do right now," She said with lust-filled eyes. She quickly attached her lips to my neck nipping and sucking at the flesh, leaving marks. I moaned, feeling her lips attach to the spot behind my ear. I pulled her by the hair making her bite me harder. Sher slowly made a trail of kisses down to the top of my breasts leaving hickeys on the full flesh. I arched my back, shoving my tits into her face more.