III. Car Sex

1st Person POV

Setting:

After a long day of work for both Stacie and Josh, they lose control on their way to a night out with friends...

Warnings:

Exhibitionism, daddy kink, degradation

Stacie's POV:

I was finishing up getting ready when I heard the bathroom door open.

"I'm all done babe, are you ready?" I heard Josh ask me as he approached me.

"Almost, just let me grab my purse and I'll be all done." I smiled at him.

I got up from my vanity and straightened my dress. As I turned around, I heard a whistle come from behind me.

"Damn baby, it's gonna be torture watching you dance in that all night. I'm already half-hard just looking at you."

"Oh shut up

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes and laughed at how ridiculous he was being. "Come on let's go we don't wanna keep everyone waiting."

We got out of the house and hopped in the car. He kept sneaking grabs at me the whole walk to the car. He was acting like a damn teenager. He started pulling out of the driveway and we were now on our way to meet our friends at the club.

I got on my phone and started scrolling through my playlists when I felt a hand on my inner thigh. I know that Josh usually puts his hand on my thigh whiles he's driving, but this time, it's higher up than usual. His fingers are nearly tracing my panty line.

I try to ignore the feeling of his fingers moving against my flesh ever so slightly and brushing against my center. I was shifting in my seat trying to control myself. I kept glancing over at him but he was concentrating on the road ahead of him with a smirk playing on his face.

He finally dipped his fingers into my underwear and traced his finger along my folds.

I moaned into the air at the feeling of his fingers toying with my clit. I could feel the car slowing down so I opened my eyes, only to be met with a dark alleyway.

"Baby? What are you doing?"

"Told you I couldn't contain myself with you in this dress."

He leaned over the console and grasped the back of my thighs. He pulled me into his lap, my dress riding up to just below my ass. I reach up to grab into his shoulders. I was given a bit of a height boost from how I was sitting.

He grasped the back of my neck and pulled me down towards his lips. Our kiss was slow and passionate but soon turned needy and lustful. It was just messy tongues and clashing teeth.

He took a handful of my behind and I pulled on his hair, making him groan. He started shifting my hips against his very obvious bulge.

"Please" I breathed against his mouth.

"Please, what baby?" He asked pulling away from me.

"Please daddy it's starting to hurt." I could feel the throbbing between my legs get stronger either every passing second.

"It's alright baby I got you. I'll take care of that ache in between your legs."

He reached down and pushed my underwear to the side, dragging his fingers up and down my folds.

"Fuck, you're drenched."

He teased his fingers at my entrance and slowly curled them into me. I gasped at the feeling of his fingers working me. He was pumping and curling his fingers inside of me, quickly working me to sweet bliss.

I was a whiny, moaning mess, I could hardly control the noises coming from my mouth. He suddenly stopped, and took his fingers out.

"Why'd you stop?"

"As much as I love you making a mess of my hand, I'd rather you cum on my cock."

My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head at the sound of his rough voice.

"Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck you in this car for anyone passing by to see?"

My throat went dry and I could hardly form words.

"You would huh, slut? You want to make a mess of daddy in this car?"

I whined and nodded my head embarrassingly fast.

"Use your words love."

"Yes daddy."

He quickly undid his belt and pulled down his briefs. His erection sprang free, pre-come leaking from his red tip.

I reached down and worked his cock, lifting myself to hover over him. I slowly lowered myself, feeling him stretch me in every possible way. Our breathing mixing together with how good we both felt.

"Jesus- Fuck!" He threw his head back, exposing his neck to me.

I leaned down and kissed from his jaw to where his collarbone and his shoulder met. I started bouncing myself along his rigid length, small moans leaving me with every bounce.

He grabbed hold of my hips, moving me faster. The windows were steaming around us and I could feel the knot in my stomach tightening even more with each bounce I took.

"Shit daddy I'm so close!"

My legs were starting to lose strength, I couldn't hold myself much longer. He grabbed hold of my hips and stilled me against him. He started thrusting up into me, slapping my ass with each thrust.

"FUCK!"

The knot in my belly had unraveled and was now rupturing through me.

Josh stilled his movements with one final thrust, chanting out every profanity he could think of.

We both stilled against each other, trying to catch our breath. He slowly pulled out and reached over to the glove compartment. He pulled out some tissues and cleaned up our mess, apologizing for not taking into account the mess we would cause.

My ass was sore and though I couldn't see it, I was 100% sure it was bright red.

He slowly put me back in my seat, causing me to whince as soon as my ass hit the seat

"I'm sorry baby was I too rough?"

I shook my head and tried to regain my brain power.

"It's ok I'll let you breathe for a sec and then we can head down to the club. It's only about 10 minutes from where we are right now."

THE END

1k words.

A/N:

I'm extremely sorry for not updating last week. I completely dropped the ball and that's my bad.

No excuses just letting you guys know that I have about 5 chapters done so I won't be having trouble updating.

Welp here's the update for this week.

Let me know if there's anything you would like to see me write about! I'll see you guys next Wednesday.

~Lex.